🔞

Shoyo couldn't wait any longer, it's been 1 year since they started dating. But both of them have never been intimate before. He had been patient with Yachi giving her time to relax and feel comfortable, but now he could feel his own desire building up inside him. With a primal growl, he pushed her onto the bed and hovered over her, his lips finding hers in a heated kiss.

Yachi was nervous, her heart pounding in her chest as she felt his weight on top of her. But as his kiss deepened, she began to feel the fire of passion ignite inside her. She moaned softly into his mouth, her body arching up to meet him.

She could feel her heart racing with anticipation. She had never been with a man before, and she was nervous but excited to explore her desires with Shoyo, taking the next step in their relationship

Shoyo leaned in to kiss Yachi's neck, his lips soft and warm against her skin. She gasped at the sensation, feeling her body respond to his touch. As he moved down her body, his hands slipped under her shirt, caressing her breasts through her bra.

Yachi moaned softly as she felt his touch, her body responding to his every move. She could feel herself getting wet with anticipation, and she knew she wanted him more than anything.

Shoyo took off Yachi's shirt and bra, revealing her breasts to him. He took one in his mouth, sucking and biting gently on her nipple, while his hand played with the other. Yachi couldn't help but moan as the pleasure spread through her body.

Shoyo kept kissing Yachi's breasts, taking each nipple into his mouth and swirling his tongue around them. Yachi moaned loudly as he continued to pleasure her, running her hands through his hair and holding him close.

Shoyo's hands roamed over her body, touching and teasing every inch of her. He could feel her growing wet beneath him, and he knew that she was ready for him.

As he moved down her body, Shoyo kissed and licked her stomach, teasing her with his touch. When he finally reached her panties, he could feel how wet she was. He gently removed her panties, revealing her beautiful and glistening pussy. He could feel Yachi's nervousness, but he was determined to make her feel as comfortable and pleasured as possible.

With a deep groan, he reached down between her legs and slipped a finger inside her, marveling at how tight and wet she was. Yachi moaned loudly, her hips bucking against his hand as he pumped his fingers in and out of her. Yachi felt the coil in her stomach tighten, suddenly He removed his fingers. Yachi looked at him ,Panting.

Shoyo spread her legs wide, and without hesitation, began to lick and suck on her clit, causing Yachi to arch her back and let out a loud scream of pleasure. He continued to lick and suck on her pussy, occasionally slipping his fingers inside her, until Yachi was on the verge of orgasm. Yachi's moans grew louder as the pleasure coursed through her body, and she gripped the sheets tightly, unable to contain herself any longer.

"Please, Shoyo, I'm so close," Yachi moaned.

Shoyo grinned, "Cum for me, baby."

With that, Yachi let out a loud scream of pleasure as she came hard, her juices flowing into Shoyo's mouth. He continued to lick and suck on her until she was completely spent.

Shoyo moved up to kiss her. Shoyo is throbbing hard.

Unable to wait any longer, Shoyo pushed his way inside her slowly, filling her with his length. Letting her adjust to his size. Yachi closed her eyes shut in pain. Tears fell from her eyes. Shoyo kisses her eyes, then her cheeks softly. To distract her from the pain, To calm her. The pain is gone after a few minutes. Yachi moved her hips a little making both of them gasped at the sensation, Shoyo Groan loudly, her body clenching around him as he began to move.