37 || Article

TOM HOLLAND, ZENDAYA COLEMAN, AND REGIS BEAUMONT'S EMOTIONAL AIRPORT GOODBYE

E!NEWS

written by Bobby Young

Tom Holland and Zendaya Coleman were spotted dropping off costar Regis Beaumont at the airport today

Tom Holland and Zendaya Coleman were spotted dropping off costar Regis Beaumont at the airport today. All three were seen laughing and joking around together up until the moment Regis' flight was called. It's reported that Regis hugged Tom first, then Zendaya, he shared a few words and then pulled them both into a group hug. Tom and Zendaya were seen with teary eyes and holding hands after Regis' flight took off.

As Regis announced over social media he has finished filming for the upcoming Spiderman film and is possibly getting back into his music. Teasing fans with a winking face emoji under his post of a selfie with his beloved guitar. Tom and Zendaya still have some filming left to complete and will be staying in Atlanta.

What I'm dying to know is who's with who? I can't be the only one who is confused with how close these three are. The late-night drives, deep conversations, all this time spent hanging out together. Are we reading too much into Regis' flirty behavior? Are Tom and Zensaya already together?

Who's Dating Who?

Tom and Regis: 36%

Zendaya and Tom: 29%

Regis and Zendaya: 17%

All Friends: 18%