Disclaimer

WARNING

This book contains the following

Sexual activity

Sexual intercourse

And may also mention the following

Rape

Abuse

Assault

Violence

Desperation

If you are sensitive or do not think you could handle reading any of the above, than I recommend you do not read this book and find something else to read.

All of the characters in this book are not supposed to resemble anyone mentioned.

The members would never do anything of the above or hurt anyone in general

The members would never do anything of the above or hurt anyone in general. Please do not believe I as the author am trying to deceive how they are in real life. This is purely fiction off the top of my head. This story is purely for entertainment and is not based on anything that has actually happened word for word. All of these scenarios are fake, and are for the purpose of your enjoyment.

If you are uncomfortable about how any of the members are seen in the stories, the exit is at your top left. Please do not leave hate comments about anything that happens in my stories and waste both of our time. If you dislike it, again the exit assists your top left, you can exit whenever you want, I'm not forcing you to read this.

As long as you are alright with the things mentioned here and can abide by these simple rules, then I wish you enjoy these simple stories

And if you do enjoy it, feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments and give it a vote, it'll help me know you like what I write and let me know I should write more for your enjoyment.