"Just in time."

"We were going to my boyfriend's house and suddenly everything was locked he was dead on the floor and his dad was not here..." Will explained to the officers.

"Yes.. Yes... Okay.. You two are good to go. Go calm him down.." The officer told Jaiden and Will

"Will.. Dude they're not gonna die. The bitch is practically immortal from what I've heard." Jaiden said with annoyed face.

"Didn't they try to pull a 《Diary in Style Kyle》 and still lived?" (AN: /ref 😇)

"Yeah." Will sniffed.

"So don't worry they'll live!" Jaiden reassured before hearing the song "Liquid Smooth by Mitski" play on Jaiden's phone signafing he had an emergency call.

"Wait hold on. I have to take this."

"JAIDEN I SWEAR TO GOD. WE FINNA GET FUCKED." Ray yelled.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Jaiden worried.

"OPAL AND NAGITO ARE COMING BY THE SCENE OF CRIME IF THEY ASKED ANYTHING DONT SAY SHIT." Ray directed.

"Oh okay.." Jaiden blankly answered before the couple came in.

"What was it?" Will asked.

"Nothing just my mom worried for me." They lied.

[MEANWHILE WITH NOPAL]

"Nagito I don't we should go here." Opla worried.

"Thats why we are going there! Hey and there's Jaiden." Nagito dragged Opal to the scene.

"Hey Jaiden.. WOAH THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE?!" Nagito yelled.

"Well.. Don't tell Raya.. but someone murdered Will's immortal boyfriend.." Jaiden scratched the back of their head.

"Oh!" Opal and Nagito said in union.