Part 1: Forks, Washington

The date was Monday, June 7th, 1996, and it had already been two almost three years since Royal and Bella met, and during those two years, the two had grown closer to each other. Bella was Royal's major friend, while Royal was Bella's only friend.

Royal wasn't the reason Bella didn't have any friends; he didn't restrict her from making friends; in fact, he pushed her to make friends, but those friendships didn't function like hers and Royal.

Bella explained that she had always felt out of sync with everyone, including Royal and her mother. Royal discovered that this was due to Bella taking care of the majority of the household responsibilities. Bella stated that as a result, she sometimes feels like the adult and Renée is the child.

While Royal was a lively kid who liked spending time out with his peers and playing sports with other children, Bella was an extremely clumsy girl who sat at her house and read. Royal had been the one that kept his and Isabella's friendship going strong.

Royal was also very protective of Bella; he would defend her from those who tried to bully and injure her, and because of his protection, Bella only wanted to be by Royal's side anytime they were outside of the house.

Although Bella is Royal's mate, she is unaware of the supernatural world. Royal wasn't keen on telling Bella while both of them were young; he wished to inform Bella once they were older, most likely when they were teenagers in high school.

Royal was a third-grader, while Bella was in second grade. But current third and second graders were sitting underneath a tree during recess, Royal taking a break from football, and Bella was reading a book.

Royal put his chin on Bella's shoulder as well as peered over it, he glanced down at the book that was in her hand, "What are you reading," he questioned, Bella slid a finger between the pages merely showing Royal the front of the book, it was titled "The Awakening"

"Oh," Royal remarked; he wasn't interested in the book because Bella reads so much, but he'd like to know what she had been reading, and Bella knew this.

"You don't care, do you?" she asked, smiling.

Royal attempted to convince Bella that he truly cared, however, he was unable to lie so shook his head. Which prompted Bella to giggle. Royal blushed slightly and wrinkled up his face; he always enjoyed hearing Bella giggle. Royal does everything he can to hear her laugh at times.

Royal decided to change the subject from the book, "So summer break is coming up," he said causing Bella to hum, "Are you doing anything?"

"Well, my mom announced that I would be traveling to Washington to spend a month with my father and his relatives," she stated.

"Washington State or Washington, D.C," Royal asked

"Washington State," she replied. "My mom informed me that my father is living in a town named Forks, but supposedly, my dad is a member of a Native American tribe that lives on a reservation called La Push which is located near Forks,"

"Really," Royal remarked, now interested, "What's the name of the tribe,"

"Mom said that its name is the Quileute Tribe,"

"Does your mother know anything about the tribe,"

Bella shook her head. "The only information she knows about the tribe was that they mainly lived in La Push, whereas Dad was the only member in Forks, she couldn't learn anything else regarding the tribe as some stuff were Tribe Secrets,"

Royal nodded, "Do you think I could come," he asked

"You want to travel with me to go see my dad?" Bella asked, confused.