Chapter 1 Reality his hard.

Early morning Sameer along with Sammar left fir mumbai in his private jet. The look on sammar's face was breaking sameer's own heart. Though he was not crying but it seems as if he was a body without soul. The staff in the jet set the breakfast and informed Sameer.

Sameer went neat his newly found brother - sammar come let's have breakfast.

Sammer didn't gave any reply, he was just staring into emptiness.

Sameer once again call for him, still no reply. Sameer tapped on his shoulder. Sammar looked at him with blank eyes.

Sameer - let's eat something.

Sammar - bhook nahi hai.

Sameer - thoda sa kha le, u need energy.

Sammar - I need to grieve not eat.

Sameer - listen if you are worried about yourself don't be. You are my responsibility and i never shy away from my responsibilities.

Sameer didn't know what to say further and came back to his seat. It took them another 2hours to reach rathod villa. The whole way sammar hasn't uttered a single word. He wanted to reach out to sameer but didn't knew how.

At rathod villa samarth (sam) was waiting for his brothers. Although sam was upset on hearing about his mother's demise but it didn't affect him much as he never knew his mother, if not for some old photographs he wouldn't even remember how she looked. Sam was looking forward to meeting sammar. He always wanted a sibling. Though he always had Sameer but for him he was more of a father figure than sibling. Sam was looking forward to having a younger brother. When the car stopped in the driveway Sam rushed outside to meet his brothers, but before he could reach anyone of them Rocky (their dog) beat him to it and pounced on Sameer. Sameer though irritated patted him a bit to calm him down and then glared at Sam.

Sameer - kitni baar bola hai use mujhse door rakha kar.

Sam - haww bhai, ek to wo aapko itne pyaar se welcome kar raha hai aur ek aap ho jo gussa ho rahe ho. Chalo aate hi hitlergiri mat karo, hug me.

Sameer tightly hugged him and kissed his forehead.

Sameer - aaj college nahi gaya.

Sam - are aaj aap sammar ko leke aa rahe the mein office kaise chala jata. So where is he.

As if on cue sammar stepped out of the car. Rocky saw a new friend in him and being the over friendly dog that he is he ran towards sammar and barked happily. Sammar took his over enthusiasm for danger and quickly locked himself back in the car.

Sameer again glared at Sam who gave him a sheepish smile and said "aap andar chalo bhai main aur rocky usse dosty karke use andar laate hai"

Sameer - you have five minutes to Do it Sam Rathod, if it takes any longer u can kiss this idiotic dog of yours goodbye for a week.

Sam's eyes widened and he rushed towards the window of the car.

Sam - hey are you ok? Tum itna kyun dar gaye. Ye Rocky hai and he is very friendly he just wants to meet you. Daro mat, bahar aa jao.

Sammar - nahi main bahar aaunga to ye mujhpe attack karega. Mujhe bahar nahi aana, main yahi theek hu.

Arre bola na kuch nahi karega aur aise kaise car me theek ho ab hamara bhai itna bada ghar chhod kar car me rahega to kitna ajeeb lagega said Sam while laughing.

Although he said it very lightly but sammar felt overwhelmed when sameer called him his brother, he for the first time looked at Sam and his heart felt like exploding. His mother has always told him about his elder brothers but she also told him never to hope of meeting them or having any sort of relationship with them, and here is Sam who himself is recognising their relationship within a few seconds of meeting him.

Sam - Arre kahan kho gaye? Trust me he won't do anything pls bahar aa jao.

Sammar "pakka ye kuch nahi karega na?

Sam " Haan haan pakka"

Sammar gathered all his courage and opened the car door and stepped outside. This time Sam came to him and pulled him into a bear hug. This brought a smile on sammar's face. He was relived that atleast one of his brother accepts him. With sameer he was still not sure. He knew sameer will take care of him but his acceptance seemed like far fetched dream as he him self said that now sammar is his responsibility and he never shy away from his responsibilities.

Sam pulled away after a few seconds and said "god you are so cute just like a little kitten. M sorry we are meeting under such circumstances but dont worry you have your brothers to rely on. Chal let's go inside agar thoda bhi aur late hua to bhaiya mere Rocky ko farmhouse bhej denge. "

Sammar wasn't sure what he was feeling. On one hand he was on seventh cloud on meeting with Sam and on the other hand he was still grieving for the loss of his mother. Sam held his hand and dragged him inside the house.

Once inside Sammar was taken aback by their house. Though he was never in want of anything but he has always led a very simple Life with their mother. The house he has come to is no less than a palace in itself. He was just trying to come to terms with the size of the house when he heard Sameer yell on someone over the phone.

Sameer - what the hell is wrong with you all. Agar sab mujhe hi karna hai to why am I even paying you. Aa raha hu.

The moment he disconnected the call he turned back to realise sammar was standing there looking like a scared kitten. Sameer was unable to understand his fear and just looked at Sam

Sameer "take him to his room, mein office ja raha hu, aane me shayad der ho jaye."

Sam "aap abhi to aaye ho bhaiya please thodi der baad chale jana, you are looking very tired as well. Kuch kha lo, thoda aaram kar lo fir chale jana."

Sameer "important kaam hai, I'll try to come soon"

Sam "no, mein aapko aise bilkul nahi jane dunga, aate hi aapka important kaam shuru ho gaya, chup chaap meri baat mano Nahi to" And he trailed off realizing that sameer was glaring at him.

Sam "achcha jaruri kaam hai to aap jao, main to hu hi, main aur sammar ek dusre ko company denge. Bye bhaiya. Come soon. Have a nice day"

Sameer left from their. Sam looked at sammar who was still looking like a scared kitten.

Sam tapped on his shoulder "oye ab tujhe kya hua? Itna dara dara sa. Kyun lag raha hai? "

Sammar "wo bhaiya chilla kyun rahe the? "

Sam "bhaiya aise hi baat karte hai, dar mat kuch dino me aadat pad jayegi tujhe. Chal mein tujhe tera room dikha deta hu." And saying that Sam dragged him to a room on first floor. It's was a huge room with a big balcony. It was very tastefully decorated.

Sam "this your room, I hope tujhe pasand aayega. Chal ab Tu fresh ho ja aur neeche aaja saath me lunch karte hai. Ok? "

Sammar just nodded his head and Sam left the room. As soon as Sam left the room which was looking tasteful and comfortable a moment ago was feeling lonely and isolated. Sammar was engulfed by the feeling of sorrow and pain within seconds, his knees gave away and he sat on the floor there only and cried. The reality which he hadn't faced till now because of rituals and the journey was now hitting him hard as this is the first time he was left alone since his mother died. Sammar just covered his face and started crying.

Hello readers. This is the very first story that i am writing. Hope you will like it. As this is my very first story suggestions are welcome and i really hope that you will vote and comment on it as well.

So what was your favorite part of this chapter?

Who is your favorite character?

Any suggestions?