Prologue

Alpha POV

It's peaceful today. Ink is training well, White Demon is not causing any trouble.

...

Wait what's that thing?

3rd POV

Alpha notices some kind of crack in the middle of the air. With his curiosity, Alpha go to observe the crack. Suddenly, the crack starts glowing and sucks him into it.

Alpha: "Wh-What is this thing!"

Ink notices Alpha and create a string to pull Alpha back but no use, Alpha is now nowhere to be seen.

In the Mainframe.

404: "Uhhh... What's happening out there?"

Loading: "This is why I have to take back the mainframe power from you"

With Alpha.

Alpha is now thrown into some kind of battlefield, snow is everywhere, there's some kind of dragon trying to crawl away.

That thing seems like it's going to die.

Alpha slowly walks up to that creature. It growls when it see Alpha approach it.

Alpha place his hand on the creature head and start petting it.

Alpha: "That must be hurt right? I don't know what you have done to deserve this but..."

The creature: 'I must be with her...'

Alpha sighs.

Alpha: "I can't do anything to help you"

Tears from his right eye flow even more. The creature die, Alpha sigh and put up his hood.

Alpha: "The hell is happening here?"

A explosion occur from far away and he saw missiles coming straight to someone.

Alpha: "You two get outta there!"

The white haired girl turn her head to see Alpha and gave him a warm smile. This was none other than Cecilia.

Cecilia: "You should go, I'm already dying and this little girl is the same"

Alpha look at them with a sad face. Memories with his brother run through his mind.

Alpha: 'Again, I can't even save someone'

Cecilia: "Please go, missiles is heading here, don't worry for us"

Alpha turn around, not to run but to hide tears that is running down his face.

Alpha: "You are her mother, right? Then... take good care of her in the after life"

Alpha smile at them and teleport away. Cecilia did the same as another explosion occur.

From afar, Alpha just stand there and watch everything happens.

Alpha: "After all these years, all the powers I have... I still couldn't even save a single soul"

Alpha:

"Please for give me... brother"

---------------------------------

New story here guys HAHAHAHA

I finally did it! Sorry I'm going to have the final exam so this is kinda slow

Enjoy~