Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

Lin Tiezhu didn't know what she did in Lin Aiguo's house until she came back. He was afraid of meeting her, and couldn't help but snorted coldly: "I'm afraid now, why didn't I know when I went there?"

Zhang Yongfang took the cup next to the bed and drank the water in it, and then slowly said: "It's not that girl Xiumei said that patriotism is not close to us now, how many people in the team will watch this incident?" Let's joke, we are his parents, don't you want to take advantage of the matter of finding a husband for that girl to repair the relationship?"

Lin Tiezhu has lived with her for so many years, how could he not know what she was planning: "I see You are just thinking about the pension in his hand."

Zhang Yongfang looked at Lin Tiezhu confidently: "I am just thinking about it, so what, who am I doing this for, am I not for this family?" She began to cry about the contributions she had made to the family for so many years, and at the end, she gritted her teeth and said: "If I had known that the boss is such a thing, I should have strangled him to death." Lin Tiezhu looked at her crying coldly, and finally slowed down

. Tun Tun said: "When you adopted those things back then, didn't you say that it doesn't matter anymore?

" What's more, we raised him so much, Zhang Luo married him a daughter-in-law, isn't it just to let him adopt, what is there for him to resent, if it wasn't for adopting, would he have such a life?" Zhang Yongfang became more and more dissatisfied Cha, why did she give birth to such a white-eyed wolf?

Lin Tiezhu said coldly: "It was clearly written in black and white back then, why are you still making trouble, do you think our old Lin family's reputation is not good enough?"

Zhang Yongfang couldn't help asking in a low voice after being quiet for a while: "You said that girl can't Really go to the Public Security Bureau to find someone to take care of this matter."

"Now I know I'm afraid, it's too late." After speaking, he turned around and ignored Zhang Yongfang, thinking about going to Lin Aiguo tomorrow. Things are too ugly, Zhang Yongfang will restrain him.

Early the next morning, when Lin Xiujuan was still having breakfast with the children, Hu Yanhua came, with a urging expression on her face.

Lin Xiujuan laughed a little and said: "Mom, don't be so anxious."

Hu Yanhua gave her a blank look: "Of course, the sooner this kind of thing

happens, the better. What do you know? " Already?" He got up and went to the kitchen.

"No, I've already eaten, we'll leave after you finish." Hu Yanhua glanced at the bowl on the dining table after finishing speaking, the porridge in it almost caught up with dry rice, this prodigal girl.

Xie Yuanting glanced at them curiously, and then asked her doubts: "Sister-in-law, where are you and auntie going?

" " Lin Xiujuan said with a smile.

Xie Yuanting blinked in a daze, as if she didn't understand what she meant, but Xie Yuanxiang's eyes became deeper, and the hands hanging on his waist gradually tightened.

The Women's Federation was in the commune, and it took almost an hour for the mother and daughter to walk there.

Director Hao Jinhua of the Women's Federation was the person who went to greet Lin Xiujuan on behalf of the commune last time. It was not long ago, so I still had an impression of her. Seeing them come in, he got up quickly: "Comrade Lin, what difficulties have you encountered in life when you come here?"