l

juan//
That silly dream would not stop tormenting me remembering how that bear had kissed me. It had felt so real that I would swear that it had not been just a dream. The best thing I could do was get up and go find Spider Pig to give them breakfast / /spreen// I remember that stupid dream it wouldn't let me start I remembered that kiss over and over again I would like to forget it but I can't when something took me out of my thoughts it was fluff I was hungry so I stopped thinking about it and went to feed him // omniscient pov// Each one was in their home when the bell rang in each of their houses when they opened the door they slept for about an hour until they woke up. they managed to wake up 100% they saw themselves there together with no one else in sight a bear and a magician alone in the middle of the forest a duo that hated each other but unknowingly they were going to fall in love little by little but there is still time for that. //juan// I woke up my head ached like I couldn't try to stand up but I fell in the attempt I waited for the pain to subside a bit so I could stand up at the same time someone next to me stood up and we stared at each other . -spreen...? -Juan..?

♡◇♡◇♡◇♡ Forgive me for taking so long to update but there was a week of exams I hope you like it and BAYYY