Agatha Lovelace

Full name: Agatha Penelope LovelaceAgatha: Latinized form of the Greek name Ἀγαθή (Agathe), derived from Greek ἀγαθός (agathos) meaning "good"

Agatha: Latinized form of the Greek name Ἀγαθή (Agathe), derived from Greek ἀγαθός (agathos) meaning "good". Saint Agatha was a 3rd-century martyr from Sicily who was tortured and killed after spurning the advances of a Roman official. The saint was widely revered in the Middle Ages, and her name has been used throughout Christian Europe (in various spellings). The mystery writer Agatha Christie (1890-1976) was a famous modern bearer of this name.
Penelope: Probably derived from Greek πηνέλοψ (penelops), a type of duck. Alternatively it could be from πήνη (pene) meaning "threads, weft" and ὄψ (ops) meaning "face, eye". In Homer's epic the Odyssey this is the name of the wife of Odysseus, forced to fend off suitors while her husband is away fighting at Troy.
Lovelace: From a medieval nickname for a woman-chaser or lothario (from Old English lufulēas, literally "without love", hence "fancy-free"). The English poet Richard Lovelace (1618-1657) was a famous bearer
Nickname: Ag
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Lesbian
Faceclaim: Jasmin Savoy Brown
Caste: Seven
Province: Zuni
Career: She gets what job she can! She tends to flit about jobs actually.
Which Royal: Hollis

Personality: Agatha is an interesting personShe is generous, always sharing what little she has with other people

Personality:
Agatha is an interesting person
She is generous, always sharing what little she has with other people. She thinks she's funny, and always cracks dumb jokes at the worst moments, and can be fair when she wants to be, although its not always for her. She has her moments, and can be abrasive and disrespectful to those in power. She is a confident sort of person, and it really never backs down if she thinks she can get away with something.
She is a the type of person who thinks shes wittier than she is, so most of the time if she is backed into a corner, she'll try to make a joke or some smarta// comment to give her more time to think. She thinks most people she meets are her friends, and tends to ignore nasty remarks to her face. If it is constant, she'll probably get physical, she doesn't like bullies and will try to hurt them physically because she can never think of things to say in the moment
She is trying to live life the best she can, and she knows the hardships that people go through. She doesn't want to be jaded or bitter because she got a bad hand in life. Shes out here trying to change it.
Family: Agatha has no living family members, her mother died when she was three and her father died when she was fourteen. She has no siblings either. She does have a cat named BloopBloop
Backstory:
The lovelace family were originally threes about a generation before agatha was born, but her paternal grandfather was caught stealing from the government and his entire family was demoted to sevens. At the point when agatha was born, her father had cut ties with his family and married his highschool sweetheart, another seven. They were very very happen for three years until agatha's mother became extremely sick and they could not afford to pay for her mothers treatment.

Her mother died and her father worked himself to the bone to care for the little girl he and his wife loved so much. He worked three or four hard jobs to help her, and when she was twelve she began skipping school to work as a gardener and manuel laborer for several rich threes and twos in the same city she lived. When she was fourteen, her father died. She was placed in a foster home but pretty soon but petitioned to be emancipated, even though her foster parents were kind. It just wasn't the right place for her.

Her foster mother helped her with the paperwork, and she moved into a tiny apartment, working several jobs to pay rent. She didn't mind. In recent years, she has been able to move to a slightly larger apartment and even adopt a cat named bloop bloop. For the fun of it, she decided to apply to the selection. She got in. she doesn't even know how, which is weird.

HobbiesHanging out with her cat, to be honest

Hobbies
Hanging out with her cat, to be honest.
Likes
Candles
Her cat, Bloop Bloop
Fake flowers ( they're cheaper and they don't die )
Chocolate ( mmm yummy chocolate )
Reading!
Dislikes
Jerks
Homophobes
The establishment, to be honest
That her father had to work so much he died.
Horses ( she doesn't trust them )
People who say that her jokes are bad
Strengths
Strong willed, intelligent,
Weaknesses
Bad jokes (?), can be assumed to be naive
Thoughts on the royal house: She thinks that there shouldn't be ruling
Theme Song: Cherry Bomb ( the runaways )
Other
Can't driveher cat is staying with her old foster mom
slouches
very light sleeper

Horses ( she doesn't trust them )People who say that her jokes are badStrengthsStrong willed, intelligent, WeaknessesBad jokes (?), can be assumed to be naiveThoughts on the royal house: She thinks that there shouldn't be ruling Theme Song: Cherry...