five.

i ran around my apartment, trying to get ready and pull myself together in less than 10 minutes. Of course i woke up late and was being picked up in the next ten minutes. I pulled on a simple outfit since i would be getting changed into character, a white jumper and black cycling shorts.

I did light makeup, mascara, eyebrows and lipgloss since i would probably have that taken off too

I did light makeup, mascara, eyebrows and lipgloss since i would probably have that taken off too. I packed a few things i would need for the day, keys, charger, mints, money. I quickly brushed my teeth before the door knocked. I knew Maurice was going to be picking me up but he usually just beeps. I went to answer.

Austin was standing at my door, leaning against the doorframe with a coffee in hand. "oh hi" i said surprised. "i'm here to pick you up" "didn't you know?" he said. "uh no baz didn't tell me, come in i'll be done in a sec" i said to him. He walked in and shut the door behind him. I guess we are still pretending.

i walked over to the counter, picked up my bag and put on my shoes. "He said i should pick you up because we need to "bond" and get our chemistry better." he explained. "This is for you by the way, Baz told me your order" he said holding out the coffee. "that man knows everything i swear" i chuckled.

We made our way down to his car. He drove a black jaguar lexus GX, a huge car. He opened the passenger door for me "gentleman" i joked. We both laughed at my joke. It was relatively early and the sun was still rising. Austin got strapped in and we made our way to set.

"I'm so nervous to start filming today" i told him. "Well i'm sure your going to be okay, just be confident and stay focused, and when baz tells you to do something different make sure you listen otherwise he gets very irritable." he explained. "well thanks for telling me that" "do you know what time we have lunch and stuff" i asked.

"It changes everyday, sometime it's at 12 sometimes it's at 3, you could also end up going home at like midnight but i've been told that i'm going to be picking you up and dropping you off regularly now" he told me, i noticed a southern twang in his voice. "oh right" i said. "why do you not want me to" he laughed. "hmm i'll just have to see how on time you are" i joked. "i think i should be more worried about that than you after what i saw today" he joked." "i'm not like that all the time you know"

We kept on chatting and soon we where at the set. I was rushed by crew members to get to my trailer. i had to get into my outfit first, an almost ankle length dark green dress with a sort of chequered pattern. the skirt was a little bit puffed and i wore a green long sleeve top underneath. There were two people who helped me get my hair and makeup done.

My hair was curled with lots of curly bits covering my forehead. it was tied into a ponytail with a ribbon bow. My makeup was super simple, a pink lip and brows. I was messaging olivia all the time i was getting ready, i was so nervous and needed support.

I had to leave my phone on the trailer so i could film without distraction, so i said bye to olivia. i was so nervous that i was shaking as i walked to set. I arrived at the scene setting and took a deep breath before opening the door. "Ah there's my priscilla" i heard baz say from across the room. Austin was standing next to him in army uniform, green too. He looked insanely good.

"hi baz, austin" i said looking over at both of them. "wow you really transformed, give us a twirl!" baz said enthusiastically. I smiled back at him as i did a twirl, my dress moved with me.

Me and austin walked over to where we had to be for the scene. i was standing by a window whilst he was sat on the floor by a bed. Everything looked so good and the attention to detail was incredible. I was fiddling and fidgeting a lot, i was so nervous i felt like my heart was going to pop out my chest.

"Your going to be great, even if you mess up we all laugh it off, you have nothing to be scared of just do your best" he gave me a reassuring smile. "Thank you austin" i smiled back.

"And action!" i heard baz say. My head turned away from the fake window i was staring out of and said my line. "and then he said to me" and then fake puffed on a cigar with my fingers. I put on a deep voice "you know what priscilla, you gotta listen to me sweetie cause this guy, he's got girls all over the world" i said whilst walking up and down the room.

Austin was just staring at me looking mesmerised. Well elvis looking at priscilla. I carried on with my lines and actions that i had practiced with olivia. I went to sit beside him by the bed. "And then what i said, and i said this really calmly and i said, listen okay, he's just lonely and quite frankly so am i" i said as he tilted his head. We had this conversation as elvis and priscilla, i was surprised baz did cut the scene yet.

He was now standing by the window and "can't help falling in love" was playing softly in the background. I went to go stand by him against the window. He put his hand on the window frame behind me, and just stared at me so intensely. I looked down, "well i think if you dream it you'll do it" i basically whispered. "you do" he smiled. I nodded my head. "yeah" and smiled.

We where inching closer and closer to the kiss, the part i had been dreading. We moved our heads closer and closer, slowly as if we where nervous. My eyes looked down at his lips. My heart was pounding in my chest and my breath was heaving and hitching. Our lips touched slightly before connecting together. Those lips. I put my hands on his face before we disconnected our lips, but our faces stayed close together.

"And cut!" Baz shouted. "you did you good job" i said still close to him and hands still on his face. "you too" he sounded out of breath. "hello guys, cut!" baz shouted again and me and Austin moved away from each-other. "you two did good for a first time, i was honestly impressed but we need to have more chemistry." He explained. But i couldn't really concentrate after that scene. And his lips, it was him.