003

e p i s o d e 3

𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖾

"I should be the one apologizing to you." he stated.

"Go for it." she mumbled as she stared at the stars.

But instead of saying sorry, "I fought with Ren..." Thyme told her.

"Why?" she asked, as she knew Thyme's ego was bigger than his brain, and he was having a hard time coming up with an apology.

"It was stupid." he told her.

Sanrak turned to look at him, "It had to have meant something, you two don't seem like the people to fight for nothing."

Thyme nodded, "It was a misunderstanding,-- I think it is partially, well... mostly my fault."

"Then admit to it. Figure something out. Friendships are important, P'Thyme." Sanrak stated as she sat up, making the older boy do the same.

"You seem to know a lot about importance of friendship, when you only have two." he joked, trying to formulate a truce with her.

Sanrak turned to him with a playful glare, "P'Thyme!"

He raised his hands up in mock surrender.

"Is Gorya interested in Ren?" Thyme asked.

Sanrak chuckled, "why do you ask? Perhaps you're interested in my friend?"

Thyme shook his head, "It's not that... well, I'm worried that after all this my sister will be the one getting hurt."

"You know?" Sanrak asked.

Thyme nodded, "That Prae is very much into Ren? Of course I do. Sure, I am rather stupid sometimes, but I'm not blind to see the obvious."

Sanrak laughed, "what about P'Mira? Doesn't P'Ren like her?"

Thyme shook his head, "he just doesn't know it yet. He's being stupid."

"Aren't all boys stupid?" Sanrak asked.

"I'm gonna have to agree with you on that." Thyme laughed along with the younger girl, "I better go. I don't want my dress to stain."

"San!" he called out making the girl who was walking away turn, "yeah?" she asked.

"Don't trip on grass."

-x-

"Where did you run off to during the party last night?" Kavin asked Thyme.

Thyme looked as if he was stuck in a trance.

Well he was.

He was thinking of his conversation with Sanrak, how she had asked him to figure his shit out. How she had fallen on him, and not mention how his chin had come in contact with her lips.

It was the closest thing he had gotten to a kiss, and now he it was all he could think about.

"Ai Thyme!" MJ shouted, but they got nothing.

Prae stood up, "This is gonna be fun." she stated as she walked to her brother and pushed him in the pool.

"This--" huff as he struggles to breathe, "is the second time---" struggles to breathe, "you pushed me into the pool this week, STOP IT."

Prae grinned, "it was just as satisfying, now listen to us."

-x-

"Ren?" P'Mira called as she looked at her phone, "have you seen this? Your fans are saying you're fighting."