introduction.

Kennedy Miller had it all. She was a part of the US women's Soccer team that gave her country yet another win in the World Cup, she was anticipated to compete with Alex Morgan as the country's best striker that women's sports had ever seen. Of course, it doesn't work like that, as an injury ends her career before it truly begins and her father, her biggest supporter, dies just as she's finding her own way back to a new reality.

  With nothing really keeping her in the States, she decided to take up her uncle's offer of moving to England with him, with the opportunity to intern as a PR Assistant for the football club he manages. Whenever she arrives, she soon finds that home never really has to be the place where you grew up, but where you wish to grow old.

Jamie Tartt has it all. The looks, the girls, the talent, all of it. Yet, the one thing he's lacked in his life is someone to share it all with. After being dumped by his girlfriend and his club, he's in a hurry to figure something out before he becomes a washed-out footballer at only 24 years. Whenever his former manager of Richmond gives him a second chance, he intends to truly be different and be a team player, knowing that the opposite was ultimately his downfall.

What he didn't expect, was to meet the girl that proved he was always meant to be better.

***

kiss me on the sidewalk!

take away the pain!

***

use your imagination as kennedy miller

phil dunster as jamie tartt

jason sudekis as ted lasso

hannah waddingham as rebekah

juno temple as keeley jones

imagination as serenity galloway

the rest of the cast as their respective characters

***

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to Ted Lasso or any characters. I only own Kennedy Miller and any other characters not used in the original Appletv+ series.

THE STORY WILL TAKE PLACE IN

SEASON TWO-SEASON THREE BROKEN

INTO TWO SEPARATE PARTS

THERE WILL BE AN INTERLUDE

BETWEEN THE TWO PARTS