Chapter One

(Disclaimer: This is an AU so I'm adding Maya Hawke songs for Robin<3)

(TW: slight but mostly implied rape and Robin hits herself)

I finished the song as the crowd cheered. My voice was sore, and my throat hurt. I walked off stage, overstimulated and laid on the floor.

"Robin, get up. Floors disgusting." My friend Steve said," and I groaned. "Please?"

"But-" I tried but he cut me off. "Do you want to have to shower tonight?"

"Okay sorry." I got off the ground and walked away from him. I grabbed a glass of cold water and chugged it, setting the cup back down. All I have to do is say good night to everybody and I'm done. "You can do it Buckley, you've got this."

I walk past Steve stopping at the curtain...

"Now for one final bow, let's give her a warm welcome for her ending, Robin Buckley!" the announcer says, and everyone screams and cheers as I walk out and up to the microphone.

"I just wanted to thank all of you for coming to my show. This is a dream come true for me and I love all of you so so much. I couldn't be here without you all, thank you so so much for giving me the night of my life." I speak smiling widely. "You all are so amazing and gorgeous; I hope you all had as much fun as I did. I'm sorry you had to listen to my shit stories before each song but um... yeah, have a good night everybody!" I blew a bunch of kisses to everybody and waved as I walked off for the final time that night.

"Finally.." I sighed and went to my dressing room. I looked at myself in the mirror and laughed. "Imagine if I were still in Hawkins." I grab all my stuff and change my outfit to the one I'm leaving in. Just an old band tee and some jeans. "My style hasn't changed one bit." I joke slightly before saying goodbye to Steve and walking out the back door.

I begin walking down the alley towards my car when all of a sudden, I'm slammed against the wall by my throat. It's too dark to see who it was but I could tell I didn't know them. I was struggling to get air as they covered my mouth, releasing my throat. They threw my bag and I tried to fight them, trying to get away as they flipped me over, still covering my mouth. I'm helpless and freaking out as they begin tormenting my body all over...

---

I'm finally dropped on the ground, sore and overstimulated. They run off before I can do anything. After 30 minutes or so I finally get back up. I grab my bag and adjust my clothes quickly running to my car, crying. Once I'm in my car I hit myself a bunch of times, eventually I drive off, the scene repeating in my head dozens of times..