Chapter Two

(TW: mentions of rape and pills, Robin hurts herself, panic attack)

I woke up the next morning dazed and confused. Tears poured from my eyes as I remember the events of last night. It all comes crashing over me like a tidal wave, everything is too much. I hit my head a bunch, trying to calm down. As I finally relax, I take deep breaths, trying to regulate my breathing.

I finally get out of bed and go into the kitchen. I grab a notebook and scribble hurtful words into it before taking my anxiety pills and get a cup of coffee adding my favorite creamer. I sit at the small table I have in my apartment and sip my coffee. I look around my kitchen and imagine what it'd be like if I still lived with my parents, smiling at the thought I'm free, letting my worries slip away even if it was only for a second. 

I look at the schedule for today in my planner (that Steve wrote) and groan.

"Another fucking car ride, fucking great." I sigh and finish the last bit of my coffee heading for the shower. After my shower I quickly throw on a tank-top and jeans. I walk back into the kitchen and stare at the fridge for a while debating eating. "I'd feel better if I did.. but if I do I'll feel guilty.." 

I decide skipping the meal won't kill me and I'll eat snacks backstage.

I grab my sunglasses, backpack, and water bottle and set them by the door, waiting for Steve to come upstairs when he gets here. I hum "Kids in America" and I spin around the living room area on the carpet. 

I slip and fall, suddenly I'm back in the alley way... I curl up and begin to sob, rocking back and forth covering my ears and screaming, begging it to stop. I dig my nails into my forehead and left cheek, causing blood to pour down the side of my face. I feel someone grab my hands to stop me and gently hug me.

"Come here Robin, your okay.." It's Steve.

"MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP!" I scream and I'm finally let back into reality. Back in my apartment. Back in Steve's arms..