17 🌼

Author's POV

"Hum ja kaha rahe hai? Sidharth tu bataye ga bhi ya mein middle of the road utar jao. " Faraz said frustratingly looking at man beside him who was so much engrossed in his thoughts looking outside of window.

"Stop right here. " he yelled to driver who immediately pulled break to one side of road.

"Kiya hua?  Yaha kyu roka? " Faraz asked being confused as some hours ago when they were in Lahore for some promotional campaign,   Sidharth seemed so much in hurry to go back Islamabad that he left all his security guard and defense force there to prevent heavy traffic.

"Tu utarne ka soch raha tha na. Then go. " Sidharth indifferently not shifting his gaze from outside.

"Wah kiya bat bhai matlab mere hi gadhi se tu mujhe hi bich sadak pe utar raha hai. " Faraz said in disbelief looking at Sidharth with surprised look.

"Hurry up. I don’t have time to waste here. " Sidharth shifted his gaze at Faraz as if glaring him that the poor soul instantly got out of his own car without uttering a single word.

Sidharth didn’t waste a single second after Faraz got down of car he instantly ordered the driver to drive fast to Murat's house.

Islamabad,  Pakistan

"Sir, Sidharth Shah is here to meet you. " Murat's secretary informed him as he was going to throw some files sitting in his study.

"Hmmm. Tell him to come in. " Murat closed the file to think about Sidharth as he knew why he is here. He might want his children's custody. Murat smiled bitterly thinking about Sidharth's wish.

"Kaise ho? " Sidharth asked walking into room with a charming smile.

"Shukar Alhamdulillah. Khuda ne sab kuch  khairiyat hi rakha hai. " Murat gestured Sidharth to take a seat infront of him which he immediately nodding head side way.

" dost se salo bad mil rahe ho gale nahi lagoge? " he asked with a soft chuckle.

"Ab dosti nahi rahi to kisi se kiya gale milna. " Murat said with a  sarcastic chuckle. Sidharth nodded his head positively with a smile tugged on the corner of his lips.

"Kam ki bat pe aye? " Murat asked getting serious all of a sudden.

"I want to meet Shehnaaz. " taking a long breath he voiced out his wish which was obviously unexpected for Murat as he thought that Sidharth might ask for his children's custody. But here he demanded to meet Shehnaaz only.

"See Murat what happened years back was obviously my mistake.  Not mistake but a practical sin which I committed to save me and my family's pride. " Sidharth said with a guilty filled eyes which didn’t  melt Murat's heart.

"You can melt my sisters heart with your words but not mine. I am as cold blooded as you. " murat said with a indifferent look. He will never forgive Sidharth for playing with his sister's life. He almost killed a cheerful soul.