Please be safe, ni-ki...

Jungwon's pov
Time check* 9:50am Saturday
It's already morning. Sunoo is still asleep. I smelled something downstairs so i decided to go down. It smelled like someone was cooking... pancakes?..... I was right. Jake was making pancakes..

Jungwon: Morning, hyung! What's that?

Jake: oh, chocolate pancakes! I decided to make some for us and also for us to bring at school. Is Sunoo awake yet?

Jungwon: No, but he's sleeping peacefully

Jake: what did nathan say, jungwon.
I sighed before telling Jake.

Jungwon: He said that he and Ni-ki would have an arranged marriage. But Ni-ki declined so nathan threatened him by using sunoo so ni-ki will agree. I'm really scared for the both of them, hyung. What are we gonna do? I still can't move on to what happened to Eun-jae... What if the same happens to Sunoo?

Eun-jae.... our sweet little Eun-jae..
He was Ni-ki's past lover.. but Nathan had to get involved with them. Same thing that happened to Sunoo also happened to Eun-jae. Nathan threatened Ni-ki by saying that he'll kill her. But the difference to what happened to her and sunoo was way, way worse. Nathan really did kill her.

Jake: No. Ok? No. Nothing would happen to sunoo, ok? He'll be fine, won. We'll find a way to get sunoo out of this.

Jungwon:ok..

We heard sunoo coming down the stair so we acted like we never talked about anything so he wouldn't need to worry.

Sunoo: morning guys!!
He said and smiled brightly. He always had that same smile for everyone he meets..

Jake: Hey, sun! I made breakfast, eat it while its warm.
Jake said. Giving sunoo a plate of pancakes.

All of us finished eating. Jake decided to buy some groceries for him and sunoo while I was out to buy medicines because sunoo is sick.

Time check* 12:58 pm
Sunoo's pov

Time check* 12:58 pmSunoo's pov

It was already 1:23 when someone knocked

I was on my way to unlock the door when i remembered what ni-ki told me. "When someone knocks never open it." I froze at my place and asked who was the person behind the door.

Sunoo: who's that?
I said, shaking.

???: it's me, heeseung.

I was scared. Is it really heeseung-hyung? The person's voice was kind of the same to heeseung's voice. They're both.. low.

Sunoo: Did Ni-ki tell you anything about coming over here, hyung?

???: yes, i already told him about it. He said that you wouldn't open the door after he told you something but you can trust me.

Sunoo: d-did Ni-ki say anything about where he is now?

???: No. But, he told me that he's on his way already.

Sunoo: ok, i'm opening the door now.
I was convinced. I'm pretty sure it is heeseung-hyung..

*door opens*

???: AAGHHH!!

[Author's note!! Just wanted to say that in this chapter sunoo's mom and yunjin is not yet there cause they were buying things. That's all thanks! Author, out.]