chapter 15: panic attacks

AN: this chapter includes violence and mentions of death and implied rape multiple times

_______________________________________

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

for a second everything is still. no one is moving, not even breathing. the three knights just stare at taehyung and taehyung stares black.

without a warning his eyes flash black and he moves, moves quicker than any human could have ever done it. the knight with the firearm, obviously scared of him, tries to aim for him and shoot but taehyung is just too fast, while he pushes himself from one wall to the other, and then running towards them in a straight line

the knight decides this right here is his chance so he shoots but suddenly time feels like it's been slowed down and all three of the nameless guards can watch the way taehyung snatches the bullet out of the air and throws it back in their direction. hard.
when he thinks he's fast enough, he jumps up, actually jumps over their heads and gracefully lands at their backs.

out of nowhere time seems to move normally again and the black blooded man stands behind them, having his arm wrapped around the neck of the knight with the gun.

"what do you want from me?", he growls lowky into his ear, prepared to kill the man currently at his mercy if he decides to lie.

"the- the king sent us. there have- have- have been rumors about you and- and the prince-"

that's more than enough information, he decides and with a swift motion, breaks the knight's neck. the other two can't help but stare at him in shock, as he lets the lifeless body drop to the floor.

"so... who's next?" taehyung asks, voice dripping with malice and his glace seems downright murderous, the whites in his eyes having turned black as well.

the knights are shaking in their boots, nothing could have prepared them for the sight they have in front of their eyes.
they try to move backwards, but stumbling would describe them more.

"p-please don't kill us, it wasn't us it wasn't!", the man in front of him falls to his knees and begs for his life but nothing can stop the pent up wrath inside kim taehyung.

"what do you know?", he spat at them, while twirling his dagger around his fingers and steps on the man's fingers, while the other one is still shaking, trying to seem as small as possible.

"everyone- everyone knows taehyung! the entire castle thinks that you- that you forced prince jimin to have sex with you"

that's it.

that's taehyungs breaking point and his eyes flash back to normal. to someone watching the scene it may seem like he has been defeated with those few words.

he sinks down to his knees and holds his hands up for them to put a rope around them, so they can take him captive.

jimin, taehyung realizes, must have been awake by this point, as no one is able to sleep peacefully through so much noise, so he dares to look over.
just like he thought he can spot the prince in the doorway, looking as confused as taehyung feels.

he forces himself to look away then, not being able to look at the young man anymore, affer having been accused of doing such horrible things and instead lets his eyes wander over the floor. the floor he probably won't ever see again.

"tae tae, what's happening?", he can hear jimin's voice but he forces himself not to answer, doesn't want to cause even more trouble.

he should have known. he should have known to stay away from the prince. it's like he's always been right. jimin means trouble. trusting jimin means even more trouble and being close to him means death.

as soon as the knights recover from what just happened, one of them shoulders the dead man, while the other one makes sure to pull taehyung along, toward the main hall of the castle, where the king awaits them.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺

"so you managed to take him captive, while only losing one man. that's impressiv," the king booms as soon as they enter the hall. taehyung has been here before many many times by now, but suddenly everything feels alien, as if he can see with a different set of eyes.

he hates the new look, making everything feel foreign, even though he has memories in here, it feels like they are being blown away.

he flinches at the voice and is reminded of his first day here in the castle, all of a sudden. that's what it feels like. being tied up by some wanna be knights, being the bad one once again.

"my lord, whatever you heard-"

the king makes a sign with his hand and one of the knights pushes taehyung down, face first into the cold concrete of the floor. he steps on his head and he wants nothing more than to rip the knights eyes out.

"i don't care what you have to say for yourself, because i know the truth and nothing but the truth."

taehyung wants to hold his hands over his ears, doesn't want to hear what the king has to say, because he knows it can't be right. so he musters all the courage he has and spits a hateful "fuck you" at the king's face.

he doesn't acknowlegde what taehyung did and the knight presses his dirty ass boot even harder against his head.

"you are responsible for taking my son's innocence away from him. you did what you did because you desired a quick fuck and nothing else. you used him like a rag and then threw him away like he means nothing to you."

taehyung wants to scream, because none of this is true.

"also, kim taehyung, man of black blood, have you ever considered my son wanted you the way you wanted him? no, you didn't. you did all this against his will and under my law that's not just one, but two sins, as after all of that, you had the audacity to lay with a man."

taehyung can feel how his breathing becomes way too quick way too fast and at the same time it seems very irregular, he can feel himself spiraling in and out of consciousness as he panics, searching for words but all he can bring himself to let out are choked sobs, as tears fall down his cheeks.

"i hereby sentence kim taehyung, to the highest available penalty. death."

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

________________________________________

AN: double update bc i'm feeling generous and i dont want to leave you hanging. LOL