Receptionist Deku x Captured reader

3rd Pov:

Y/n was a girl with an amazing quirk that was to petrify people whike keeping their consciousness awake. It was a rare quirk that everyone in the underworld wanted and so she was captured to be sold.

Today they went to a 5-star hotel and kept her locked there with some of their trustworthy people.

Y/n Pov:

I have been captured by these people. I cant believe I was caught by them, I am such a disgrace but there isnt any time to regret that. I need to run away or else if they take me to their boss, then that will be the end of them.

I heard them talking and they said that they will brainwash me to make me a faithful puppet and I dont want this to happen. I wanted to have a normal life so I need to escape from here. I try to use my quirk but they made me wear a quirk-canceller. Ugh please someone help me, please be my saviour!

Deku Pov:

Ugh its another day in this stupid hotel. I have to work as a receptionist again. I hate this job. Its no fun. What am I doing with my life?

*door opens*

Deku: (Oh! Someones here!) Hello, How may I help you today?

Guy 1: Yes, we need a room for tonight.

Deku: Yes, no problem. Let me just– *looks at Y/n* ( Wow, that girl is so beautiful but why does she look sad and why are her hands cuffed?)

Guy 2: *snaps fingers* Helloo, wake up. Whats wrong?

Deku: Oh, I am so sorry. I zoned out for a sec. Mind if I ask is that girl okay?

Guy 1: *glares at Y/n* Yeah, she is fine.

That girl looks at me like she begging me to help her. Honestly she does not look fine, she has watery eyes and looks very weak. And she was forced to keep quiet. Hm, somethings wrong. He is obviously lying. I need to help that girl.

Deku: Hm okay, here is your room key.

Guy 2: *takes key* Okay, thanks.

Deku: No problem! Enjoy your stay!

After that they leave but that girl keeps looking at the floor. She is so beautiful and no one deserves to be treated like that.

3rd Pov:

After they reach thier room. The guys tie Y/n up to the wall.

Guy 1: Now listen here young lady. Be nice and you will be treated better.*leans closer*

Y/n: *spits at his face* Like hell I would! You monster!

Guy 1: Guess we have to teach you a lesson! *raises his hand*

Guy 2: Hey, stop! We cant hurt her. Did you forget what master said? She must reach there unharmed.

Guy 1: Ughh! You got lucky young lady!

Y/n keeps looking at the floor and starts crying.

Y/n: (I have to escape tonight. Its now or never! If I dont escape tonight then I will have to be a puppet and I dont want that. I have to escape!)

*After some time*

Y/n Pov:

Yes, they are asleep its my chance to escape. I used a pin that I have kept hidden in my hair to escape at the perfect opportunity. And nows the time.

I unlock it after some effort and now I have to get the room key hidden under the pillow. I slowly try to get up but I feel so weak i still try and get up after that I slowly went to the bed and I grab that key. I slowly move towards the room and quietly unlock it as I was about to open the door, one of the men woke up and alarmed the other one.