𝟎𝟑, fourth of july

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟒𝐓𝐇, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟎
★ 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎

"Tata!" Teoni yelled excitedly as she seen him walk into the skate store. Running to him she engulfed him in a huge hug.

"I missed you so much," She mumbled.

"Girl you seen me two days ago, just say you love the kid." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Please, we all know she loves me." Booka added.

"Sign my cast," Tata told her as he pulled out a black permanent marker from the back of his pockets.

She wrote Big Sis Tee Luvs Ya! Before closing the marker and giving it back to him.

"How long until this comes off?" Durk asked.

"Like two months," Tata said before slumping in a seat.

"Ain't Jenn say she wanted to celebrate the fourth of July in her pool though?" Durk asked.

"Water ain't stopping shit." Tata replied.

Von took a seat beside Tata mugging his cast, "you said I get to sign it first."

"Well you didn't," Teoni stuck her tongue at him.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

For the second time in a week the group felt out of place. The pool they stood in front of was huge and nice.

Not waiting any longer the boys quickly took off their shirts while Teoni stayed in her big tee shirt and shorts.

Booka pushed Durk into the water and they started fighting. Von filmed very carefully, ensuring he didn't get his camera wet because he couldn't afford to get a new one.

"Tee you not gon swim?" Tata asked.

"I can't," she laughed.

"Shit neither can I," he said before falling back into the water. He was definitely going to have that cast for more than two months.

"Hey Teoni," she heard making her turn around and be met with Jenn. She was wearing a tank top with a sports bra under it and some basketball shorts.

"Hi JennyJen," Teoni smiled getting up to go give her a hug.

"Ugly ass name," Jenn mugged making her laugh. "You not gon swim?"

"I forgot my swimsuit," she lied. She didn't own any.

"Don't worry I gotchu," Jenn replied as she put her hands in her pockets. "Just Cmere."

Walking closer to her Teoni waited for her next instructions before she was pushed into the water.

"Jenn!" She yelled struggling to stay up in the water. "You're annoying bro move."

"Why you mad?" Jenn said teasing her showing casing her braces.

"Move," Teoni said before getting out of the water and going to Von. Her hair was wet, and the chlorine that got in her nose burnt so bad. She felt like crying.

"Leave the camera alone and come hang with me."

"Hold on." He mumbled as he tried to wipe the little drops of water on his camera.

Walking away from him she took her shirt off and was left in a red washed-out bra and her jean shorts. She could feel the boy's (and Jenn's) eyes on her.

Anyone could tell she was the only girl they've been around.

Slowly walking into the water she let the water carry her. Not caring about her hair because it was already messed up.