ʜᴏɴᴇʏ - Request

'68
Your Pov
Warnings- Praise, female receiving oral
_
Requested by- Gn77kce

A/N- I am using the name of the requester which is Abigail, as well as some of her looks like hair and eyes, stuff like that so it's more personal to them

_

_

The orange light flooded through our room, seeping through the thin curtain and drowning my eyes, forcing them to open.

Not only did the sun awaken me, yet the soft lips of my lover. My glazed over eyes looked down, still acclimating to the bright light.

I felt the pair of lips kiss up to my face, giving me a good view of the beautiful lover; George, my newly wedded Husband since exactly a month ago.
He began to suck at my neck, just under my jawline. My calloused hands fell to his hair, tangling into the soft black strands.

"Oh, George..",
I lifted my head up, allowing him to have more room to pamper my neck.

"You look so beautiful, Abby",
He removed his head from my neck and looked down at me, twirling a piece of brown short hair around his finger and smirked, curling up his pink lips.

A pink tint made its way onto my face quickly as he charmed me.
I giggled and wrapped my hands around his neck, nuzzling my head into his soft hair and kissing his scalp.
In the position we were in, caused his head to push right into my breasts, I felt his breath as he laughed silently.

"I rather like this view,"
He leaned down, pressed quick kisses to my perky boobs, licking every bit of skin he could.
"Mmmghh.. Fuck",
He growled onto my skin, as I rested my head on his, letting moans slip from my lips as I enjoyed the euphoria that flooded from within him and out onto me.

"I love you, Abigail.. My amazing, strong, independent, beautiful wife,"
He kissed down my body between each complement, pulling down the blanket around my hips and taking in looks of my body, dragging his fingers down my hips as he kissed my abdomen, leaving a large dark purple hickey on it before moving lower, kissing down through my pubic hair to my covered clit.

He smiled widely, taking two fingers and parting the lips of my cunt. He marveled at it, widened his eyes as my weeping orchid.

"Oh, honey, we're going to have fun aren't we?",
He stuck out his tongue, gently licking a stripe from my opening to my clit, stopping at it to flick it quickly with his skilled tongue.

"Ooohhhh!!!",
My mouth gaped open as my hands shot to his long hair. He took this as a good sign and continued his love on my cunt, begging to suck at my bud, swirling his tongue around it as I screamed.

Every time me and George made love, which was almost every day, he ate me out and I could and would never get sick of it. His tongue is so talented, it moves so quick and he always knew just the part to make me shriek at the top of my lungs.

I would never understand why he enjoyed it so much, it must've tasted good, I suppose. At times, he had to beg me for him to go down on me.

"Shit, you taste so good, Abigail,"
He licked a long stripe up my cunt,
"So stunning..",
He crawled back up my body, making me whimper as he stopped pampering my flower.

"Geo, I need you!",
I grasped his hair again, yanking slightly as I whined.
He groaned as he stared down at me.

"fuckin' hell, you're so hot,"
He quickly shot his hand down to his cock, stroking himself up and down fast, creating a warm friction on his silk skin as he prepared himself.

He got down on his elbows, stuffing his face into my neck as his weeping hard length pressed against my opening.
"Are you ready, my dear? Do you want this?",
He looked into my eyes, his hooded brown eyes swam in the oceans of blue that my iris carried. Like dark wood in the forest that was just cut, his brown eyes fell down to my lips, watching him as I spoke.

"Yes, I love you,"
He slowly leaned down into my lips, kissing me so gently; I felt his answer to my 'I love you' through the kiss.

He didn't break the kiss when he softly pushed inside of me, stretching out my walls and stopping ever so often to check on me. Once he bumped my cervix, I felt him stroke my g-spot with the very tip of his length, making a quick squeal escape from my mouth.

He smiled, aware that he found the spot that he managed to find every single time.
"I'm going to make sweet love to you,"

he whispered into my ear, kissing the lobe before pulling out an inch or two before slowly pushing back in. I began to feel the nerves in my stomach bubble up, my sensitivity rising as his abdomen brushed against my clit.

"You're doing so well, sweetheart.. So, fuck!, well!",
His eyes rolled back as his thrusts quickened, my silk, warm, honey sweet walls grazing each vein inside of his cock.
"I love you more than anything, Abigail,"
He shut his eyes tightly, his thrusts getting slightly rougher
"More than anything,"
He groaned loudly as my walls contracted, my back arching, making him reach deeper inside of me.

I grasped his shoulders,
"George, oh, fuck! You feel so good!",

I pulsed around him, my orgasm rising, getting ready to explode willingly all over him.
"Oh, God, love,"
He whimpered, his dominance slowing down as his thrusts faltered, his length twitching quickly inside of me as he pushed gently in and out of me.

"Mmmghh..! You do so well for me, take me so well,"
He gasped as his length twitched largely one more time,

"Shit! Fuck!",
He fell down on top of me, wrapping his arms around my torso as he released his ropes inside of me, his sweet cum spreading across my walls, looking for my egg.

I whined loudly, enjoying and basking in the absolute dream feeling of his seed dripping in my cunt, falling deeper inside of me, fertilizing every part it touched. I screamed and came all over him, my legs squeezing his hips as I held onto him like a sloth, never planning to let go.

"I mean everything I said, Abby,"
He raised his head up to look at my blue eyes,
"You are the most amazing woman I have ever met, the most beautiful being that has ever been,"
I saw tears well up in his eyes,
"I don't know what I'd do without you,"
He placed a long kiss on my lips, pulling out of me and laying to my side, never letting me slip from his arms as he pulled me to his chest.

"I love you, George,"
I snuggled into his hug, closing my eyes.

"I love you more, Abigail Harrison",
was all I heard as I fell into sleep once again.

__

ik this was really bad, I had to rewrite around five times

Requests-Open