-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

When Alice woke up, she was ecstatic to see Marcus stayed the night. She was still held in his arms, as if she didn't move all night. She noticed he was still sleeping, so she took the time to admire him in a way she never did before.

With the way the sun was shining, his already tan skin looked even more golden. His eyelashes were so full and long, they practically touched his cheekbones when closed. Then there was his lips. They were absolutely perfect, so plump and pink. She gently brushed her thumb over them, blushing instantly when she remembered how his lips felt on her body.

He stirred a little, making her retract her hand quickly as his eyes opened. Upon seeing her, he smiled and reached up to stroke her cheek.

"Good morning, Princess."

"Good morning," she responded with a smile as he pecked her lips. Sighing happily, she nestled back into his chest. Alice never wanted to leave this room. It was if they were in their own little world, where no one would bother them.

The moment was short lived when there was a knock on the door, who happened to be a servant announcing her arrival. Marcus thought this would be the perfect time to trail his hands down her spine. Her breath immediately hitched, not able to form a response.

"Princess Alice? Are you ready to be dressed?"

"You're not feeling well," Marcus whispered in Alice's ear with a smirk. He then began to kiss down her neck, making her struggle to hold down a moan.

"I- I'm feeling under the weather," she managed to spit out.

"Oh, no dear. Okay, I'll tell King Henry that you'll be in your rooms today. I'll have meals sent up."

Once they heard the footsteps leave, they both let out a silent laugh as he flipped them over so he was hovering ontop if her. She blushed profusely and shook her head.

"I can't believe I just lied so easily! You're corrupting me, Marcus Jones," she teased.

"I'm afraid you're going to have to get used to it," he continued to kiss down her neck. "Because I'm going to continue this corruption."

"Oh, no. I can't allow that," she smirked, despite the fact that he couldn't see it with his face burried in her neck. However, he could hear the humor in her voice. How he desperately wanted to introduce her to his lifestyle so he could fuck the brattiness out of her.

She giggled as he tickled her sides, remembering where all of her most ticklish spots were. When he eventually stopped, they were both smiling and out of breath. That was when Alice realized that they were both still naked, which earned a blush of embarrassment as she tried to cover up.

Marcus noticed her newfound embarrassment and interlaced his fingers with hers, then pinned her hands above her head.

"You're beautiful, Alice. You don't need to hide from me."

He loved the way her body trembled in response, so he decided to test the waters a little moved his hands to her wrists to pin her down further. Letting out an involuntary moan, she tried to reach up to kiss him, but instead he smirked.

"Does someone want to get out?"

She shook her head with a smile. Alice was confused to as of why she enjoyed him pinning her down, but she wasn't going to question it.

"Use your words, Princess," he whispered into her ear and purposely grinded himself into her. It was as if he knew he was making it difficult to speak on purpose.

"Don't let go, Marcus," she breathed out. It was a miracle she could do it without stuttering with his hip movements. She bucked hers up to meet his thrusts, wanting him inside of her so badly.