✩FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS✩

CALLIOPE SMITHYoutuber

CALLIOPE SMITH
Youtuber.

BIRTHDAY

February 12 , 1999

BIRTHPLACE

Manchester , England

STAR SIGN

Aquarius.

#678 in popular. | ✩BOOST

About.

Calliope Smith is a British YouTuber and streamer, she gained traction after appearing in a few of famous F1 driver Lando Norris's twitch streams as well as being a former member of team Quadrant and showing up in loads of YouTube videos, in 2022 Smith announced a departure from the channel saying she needed time to "grow" but she still appreciated everything the channel did for her career. Smith still stays close friends with everyone but is especially close with Norris and close friend Max fewtrell.

Before fame

Calliope always loved being in the spotlight and even had a YouTube channel at the age of 15 called calliediy it gained over 5k subscribers but was shut down after two years of being dormant.

Early life

Calliope Smith was born to Frank and Angela Smith chartered accountants from Bowdon Manchester. She was an only child and enjoyed Karting with her father on the weekends, after highschool Calliope left the dreams of racing behind and went on to study  architecture in Monaco.

Family life.

Calliope is an only child who is very close to her mother and father, the family of three share a family dog called pebbles. She has also said her best friend and model Matilda Harris is like the sister she never had.

Associated with

Lando Norris, Matilda Harris, Max fewtrell