Chapter 6:Summer Party Part 1

Ren POV

It's Been One Week Since Our School Summer Break. And Today Me, The Quintuplets, Fuutarou, Miyazaki, Maeda, And Takeda Decide To Hangout On My Place And Doing Summer Homework. While We Chatting I Receive A Call From Akira-san.

Ren:"Sorry Guys I Need To Answer This Call First"
Fuutarou:"Sure"

I Then Go To Living Room To Answer The Call.

Akira:"Good Afternoon, Ren Sorry For The Interrupting Your Time"
Ren:"Don't Worry, What's The Matter? Do You Need To Rent A Place Again?"
Akira:"Oh Not I'm Just Want To Ask You Something"
Ren:"What Is It?"
Akira:"Your School Still On Summer Break Right?"
Ren:"Yeah, Why?"
Akira:"I Want To Invite You And Your Friend To Go To Summer Party"
Ren:"Sure I Tell Them After This, Can I Know Where We Gonna Do The Party?"
Akira:"On My Private Island"
Ren:"You Have Private Island?!?"
Akira:"It's Actually My Father's Island, After He Died He Gave All Of His Inheritance To Me And My Siblings"
Ren:"I See"
Akira:"Oh Yeah One More Thing, We Will Do The Party Fo Three Days, And We Leave Later Night, I Tell You The Meeting Place And The Details Later"
Ren:"Okay Then"
Akira:"See You Later"
Ren:"Later"

I Then Go Back To My Room To Tell Them

Ren:"Hey Guys I'm Back"
Miku:"Who's Calling You?"
Ren:"It's Akira-san, He Tell Me To Invite You Guys To His Summer Party"
Miyazaki:"Wait Why He Doesn't Tell Me That He Having A Summer Party?"
Ren:"I Don't Know, Anyway He Said That The Summer Party Is In His Private Island"
Everyone (Except Ren):"EEEHHH?! HE HAVE A PRIVATE ISLAND?!"
Ren:"That's The Same Reaction As I Was When Hear It"
Nino:"Where Does This Private Island Come From?"
Ren:"Apparently It's His Father Island But After He Dies His Father Give His Inheritance To Akira-san And The Rest Of His Family"
Miyazaki:"Why I Don't Know That My Father Have A Private Island?"
Ren:"I Think You Should Ask Akira-san About That, Anyway He Said That We're Going Tonight"
Itsuki:"But How We Going To The Island?"
Ren:"Well I Think We Figured It Out Tonight Because He Gave Me An Address To Meeting Tonight"
Itsuki:"I See"
Ren:"How About You Fuutarou Do You Wanna Go Because We Are Going To That Island For Three Days"
Fuutarou:"I Think About It First And I Need To Ask Raiha And My Father First, If They Okay With It I Will Text You"
Ren:"Sure, How About The Other?"
Yotsuba:"I'm In"
Itsuki:"Sure"
Ichika:"Fine By Me"
Nino:"Sure Why Not"
Maeda:"Count Me In"
Takeda:"I'm Okay With That"
Ren:"That's Great Oh Yeah Fuutarou Please Do Not Bring Any Book With You Because We're Having A Summer Party Not Studying Okay?"
Fuutarou:"Fine"
Ren:"Great I Think You Guys Should Prepare Yourself Let's Meet Again At The Meeting Place I Give The Address In The Group Chat"
Everyone:"Okay"
And Then Everyone Except Me And Miku Leave To Prepare Them Self

Ren:"I Think We Should Prepare Our Self"
Miku:"Sure"
And Then Miku And I Prepare Our Self For The Summer Party. After We Finish We Decide To Watch Some Movie Until 07.00 AM

(TimeSkip To 07.00 AM)

Ren:"The Movie Is So Good"
Miku:"Yeah You're Right"
Ren:"Hey You Can Take A Shower First I Will Check Our Belongings First Just In Case We Miss Something"
Miku:"Sure"
And Then Miku Go To The Bathroom To Take A Shower Meanwhile I'm Checking The Belongings In Case We Miss Something. After A While Miku Finish Showering And I Finish Checking The Belongings.
Miku:"Did We Miss Something?"
Ren:"No All Good"
Miku:"That's Relieved"
Ren:"Can You Take The Luggage To Living Room First You Can Wait There While I Take A Shower"
Miku:"Sure"
And Then I Go To The Bathroom To Take A Shower. After I Finish I Go To Living Room And See That Miku Is Already Waiting With The Luggage.
Ren:"Are You Ready?"
Miku:"Yup"
Ren:"Great Let's Go"
And Then Miku And I Go To The Meeting Place.
(TimeSkip)
After A While I See Akira-san And I Decide To Wave At Them And They Wave Back And Then Miku And I Go To Them.