3 ♥ 💔 🤡

[ Angst,prank]

(F/F) = favourite food
(H/C) = hair colour
(F/C) = favourite clothing
≈ Gender neutral mc ♥≈

- Usual day, more fighting and more chaos.. i was playing in Levi's room because he said theres a limited event in one of his games.. "hey hang on ill be back" i say - he nodded quickly, still focused on his games. I quickly went out and headed to Asmo's room. Knocking lightly, no one answered.

- i peeked in, to see him doing his deviltube stream i lightly closed the door and sat on his bed. After 15 minutes, he walked out his room. "Wait- asmo? We arnt gonna cuddle? You said were gonna spend the-" Before i could even say the rest of the sentence asmo left.

- I stared at the door lying on his pretty pink bed. Thinking, what did i do... Did i make him mad? Upset? Did i do something wrong?....

Asmo pov-:

- I left the room, sighing. 'why did i agree to this stupid prank' i thought. I had to get out to clear his mind from the prank. I walked out of the main hall past the other brothers rooms, then quickly walking out. I went to majolish and some other stores to get Mc a present to forgive me

- I went out and got their (F/F) and their (F/C) and started to walk home again.

~ Later ♥ ~

- i heard a knock on the door and i rolled over on asmo's bed after a sleep. I accidentally rolled over too much and fell off the bed. "Darling? Are you okay?" He said opening the door, looking at me with widened eyes "ah! Dear are you okay?!" Asmo gasped helping me up while i was still half asleep. "Darling? Dear are you alright? You looked like you slammed your head on the bedside table.." he said, whining. "Ah.. asmo..?" I grumbled, hugging him slowly. Asmo picked me up and sat on the bed putting his hand on the back of my head - kissing my forehead. "Im so so sorry baby it was a prank.."

- "i dont care... Just stay.."

- "Okay baby okay ill stay"

★ i have done. Brusosjwkworuek ★

★ Word count: 363