Chapter 1-Call me Princess

My Mother always told me, that there was another world on the other side of that mirror. And no matter how old I grew, or how much was going on around me, I always seemed to remember it. It was as if it was always there, in the back of my mind and, in doing so, it was almost as if it had grown apart of me.

 As I stood in front of that body length, dust covered mirror, I reminisced about my mother and all the strange stories she told about this golden rimmed mirror.

 "Aya", she called, "Ayyyyya". I turned to view a young women bent over as to look directly at me. "Look what I got you", she whispered as she held up a mesmerising blue dress embroidered with silver, "Put it on and you can be the prettiest girl in the world".

 "Like a princess?", I questioned her with bright hazel eyes.

 She let out a low chuckle before responding, "Yes, Aya, like a princess". I grabbed the silk dress, eager to start my rule.

 "Oh Aya, you look beautifull", my mother gushed as I stepped out of the changing room. She turned me to face the body length mirror. The dress made the blue that rimmed the brown in my hazel eyes stand out, and made my already black hair seem even darker.

 "There's another world on the other side of that mirror Aya", she announced, coming up behind me to put her hands on my shoulders, "And your the queen of it".

 "Princess", I corrected her, "I'm a princess".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of first chapter,

       R