Episod 8

The next day

Nurul was walking down the staircase and saw Kahar with cut on his cheeks leaning on the wall.

"Eh Kahar kau okay tak?" Kahar looked up at her and looks angry. Kahar grab her sleeves and bring her to the rooftop.

"Eh Kahar kau nak bawak aku gi mana?" Kahar just kept dragging her. "Apa kau cakap kat Naim sampai dier buat ni kat aku?" Kahar asked. Nurul kept quiet "Nurul cakap-"

"Aku nampak kau dengan perempuan tu Kahar tolong dier orang Tak baik" Kahar scoffed "Apasal jealous?" Kahar smirked at her. "Tak aku just nak warn kau dier tu budak Tak baik" Kahar smiled at her.

"Kau mana tahu dier. Perempuan tu pun Tak tahu pasal kau. Kau tu siapa nak kesah hidup aku!?" Kahar shouted at her. Nurul slowly breath in and out

"Okay sorry aku tak Akan ganggu kau lagi" Nurul smiled and walked away.

"Jangan cakap aku Tak warn kau" Nurul said her back facing Kahar and walked away from him.

Nurul Pov

I went to Naim's dorm and knock at his door "Naim?" The door open and his hair was messy and still haven't change "Eh? Nurul kenapa kau kat sini dah pukul berape-"

"Apa kau cakap dengan Kahar?" Naim kept quiet and looked at her. "Naim apa kau cakap kat Kahar and kenapa kau buat dier macam gitu?" Nurul whispered loudly to him.

"Naim I trusted you" I sighed and walking back and forth and doing a lot of hand gesture . "Naim tell me now" Naim grabbed my sleeves and pull me in and closed the door.

"Aku tumbuk dier lepastu aku cakap jangan sakit hati nurul itu je" I took a deep breath and released it slowly.

"Naim you know that Kahar will tell that girl and then perempuan tu Akan ingat aku suka Kahar then she will talk things about me which is not true" Naim face palm and shake his head.

Then someone knock the door. Naim went to open it and it was Fakhri. Fakhri looked at Naim then at me. "Korang buat apa?" I groaned "arg takde apa apa dah jom gi class" I said grabbing Fakhri sleeves and walked to class.

When we were walking Fakhri stopped that made my body went behind still holding his sleeves "kenapa?" I asked looking at him.

"Aku suka kau" I paused for a minute to make sure that he is telling the truth. 

"Cakap lagi?" he laughed at my face who is curious.

"Nurul Aqiah Saya Fakhri Ismet suka kat awak" I looked at him then looked at the ground.

"Awak Tak suka Saya?" Fakhri said feeling down.

"Fakhri, I went to many phases of emotion and things dah macam Tak tenterang. Aku Tak tahu apa tu marah apa tu sedih and what even is love"

"Kahar?" He asked. I shake my head "I don't know"

"Saya Akan sayang awak bukan macam si Kahar tu" I smiled at him and grabbed his sleeve again and dragged him to class.

"For now I will think about it maybe Saya sayang awak jugak?" I shrugged my shoulder and continue walking.

"Oh yea pasal that time malam aku dengar kecoh kecoh kenapa?" I asked him still dragging him to class "huh? Bila masa Ada kecoh malam?" I raised my brows and just ignored it.

During class

I was just focusing what the teacher was talking until a paper ball was thrown to me. I open it and saw it was written that

'Kau jaga. We will come soon' I looked behind and saw iliana was smirking at me. I shake my head and continue focusing the lesson.