the aphla king new luna chapter 1

Hey wait up aless my friend lexs said before walking into the workout gym all my friends call me aless my full name is Alessandra levrain talsheshgato but in my opinion it's a long word to say so I tend to stick with aless .

we get to the gym and enter lexs just started going with me and it's going fine later we work out for 2 or 3 hours doing treadmill and lifting.

The night came and I can't sleep it's 2 am I've been having trouble sleeping because of these dreams or nightmare I don't know which it is .

They start off as me entering this room and this tall man walks in he looks very musclur and a sharp face structure with gray blue eye and dark brown hair he at got to stand somewhere between 6 .2 or 6.4 feet tall and couple of days worth of stubles " who the hell are who and what are ypu doing in my damn chambers " then he turns into this wolf like creature .

that's
when I alway wake up as I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom fog starts to appear I soon start to get dizzy and sleepy so I go to bed when I woke up I was not in my bed but a different much larger bed than mine .

What the where is my room I get out of the bed and run to the window this does not look like home much less earth there are no cement roads are cars but dirt road and horse carages then all of the sudden the door opens a tall handsome as hell guy walks in and asked me what the hell am I doing in his chambers.

damn he is rude to someone he doesn't even know I tell him I'm not sure how I got here I just woke up in this bed I demand you to get out of my chambers that's an order he said look mister I don't know who the hell you think you are talking to me like that I SAID OUT I am someone you don't want yo mess with women as he interrupted me who is this man .

Updated every Monday and Sundays