unknown man

Who is this man and why is he someone important this room is huge but with him towerigm over me make this room feel small that's when I knock on the door comes the fire in his eye grow more as he looking me up and down he said " come in lefero " he comes in sir there's been a breef glich in the magic " I know I'm looking at the problem " did he just call me a problem can this man get anymore rude and why is this other man calling him "sir" ?

Your majesty if I may question what problem your looking at that would make it more helpful to know the problem to solve " lefero the problem is a earth human I can practically smell it off her " king Adrian how could there possibly be a earth human in our realm lefero said.

Hold the fuck up what the hell are you talking about why are you calling him King and majesty and who the hell are you I said " I'm king Adrian ivaranä astrivka and I rule the realm of werewolf's and that is my royal assistant lefero yikersonkv might I ask who the hell you are and what are you doing in my kingdom? " I'm Alessandra levrain talsheshgato and I don't know how the hell I got here I fell asleep then I woke up here I'm 18 years old and my parents are dead there that's enough to know about me ok  Damn this man is hot but he's starting to piss me off " lefero interrupted " king Adrian the board needs to talk to you soon about keeping the throne and getting a luna ". Damnit I thought you solved that problem lefero Adrian said  what meeting and what is a luna " I have a month to find a wife to keep the throne and If I don't I lose the throne " Adrian said   well I got bigger problems like how I have to get back to earth  " king Adrian cam I have a word with you outside " you are to stay in here amd don't even think about escaping .

King Adrian here is your chance to keep the throne you could marrying her then after a couple months send her back to earth just to keep no suspicion hmm I like that idea lefero but she is a earth human she knows nothing about our kind  " I'll teach her sir them when she knows enough then the marriage will shoot then you can send her mack to her realm FINE lefero but if anything happens I will end you

back in the room  alessandra lets make a deal .