Chapter - 1 The Incident of Jason Voorhees

Keep in mind I'm making this at night soo don't mention my spelling!

⚠️Keywords⚠️

Your name = Y/N
Last name = L/N
Nickname = N/N
Sign language = S/L
P. = Past

Time: 12:30 PM
Location: Camp Crystal Lake
Owner: Ma'am/Mrs Voorhees
Date: Friday 13th of 1957

You were a new comer to this camp and was measly a bullying victim to some but a harmless child to many.
You were well known for having a weird for some however cool to many abnormality, because of your different colored eyes.

One red and one cyan. Ma'am Voorhees has noticed that you had an amazing and rare abnormality as do Jason. She had asked about it and got an answer.

Time: 12:55 PM
Location: Ma'am Voorhees' Cabin

You were called in by Ma'am Voorhees to chat. When you got to her cabin you were greeted bynot Ma'am Voorhees but her son Jason Voorhees you were a little shy as you are rarely with new people.

Y/N: " Uhm H-hi, you m-must be Ma'am Voorhees' son.. Correct?" You asked, a wee bit nervous.

P. Jason: *S/L* "Yes and your Y/N L/N correct?" He signed. You were a little relieved and confused

Y/N: *S/L* "You know sign language? Jason?" You signed.

P. Jason: *S/L* "Yeah, you know how to use sign language? How?" He signed, before you could respond Ma'am Voorhees arrived.

She came in releived that you kept him company while she was away.

Ma'am Voorhees: "Ah, I see you have met me son. Jason Voorhees he's shy towards people so his spends most of his time in here." She explains.

Y/N: "Oh?! Yes I was just talking to him in sign language. Is he shy about his voice? Ma'am Voorhees?"

P. Jason: *S/L* "Yes Mom she was talking to me in sign and was really nice."

Ma'am Voorhees: "Hmm, how cute, so you know sign? Since when?" She asked, you were really confident with your answer.

Y/N: *S/L* "Well, when I was little I never liked talking to people, so my parents desired for me to learn sign language to talk until I'm okay with speaking. I also had a cousin who is mute so we normally hang out." You sign to have Jason understand what you were saying.

P. Jason: *S/L* "You can speak. Why did you say all that in sign?" He questioned.

Y/N: "For you to understand. <3"

Ma'am Voorhees: "Aww, how cute~ You even said it in sign so Jason can understand you that's really thoughtful of you Y/N."

After talking with Ma'am Voorhees you had some alone time Jason, so you got to know him better. After chatting and getting to know each other you had to leave because you had to go to your cabin to get something.

Time: 1:30 PM
Location: Lake dock

After you got what you needed you noticed that Jason Voorhees had.. Left his hiding place and was being tormented!
They took it way to far as one of them pushed him off the dock and he couldn't swim so you took off running and dove for him as to try and rescue him.. You don't succeed and end up swimming up for air and when you came back down you could not see Jason Voorhees anywhere.

You got up looking at the tormentors, heart broken and fuming beyond anything. They tried to convince you that it was an accident but you couldn't believe them. Ma'am Voorhees got out and asked where Jason was and saw you're crying.

Ma'am Voorhees: "Y/N! Have you seen- wait, why are you crying?"

Y/N: *S/L* "They pushed Jason off the dock and I knew he could not swim.. I tried to save him but I was too late... He was unseen in my sight as to try and look for him I swam down but I'm awful when it came to water activities and I had no choice but to leave it..." When you finished telling the whole story she was speechless.

Random kid: "Mrs Voorhees we didn't mean too kill your kid-"

Ma'am Voorhees: "Leave my camp. NOW ."

Everyone even you left but Ma'am Voorhees let you stay and help with setting up his memorial. You sat there silent as to respect his passing.

Name: Jason Voorhees
Age: 11
Death:Drowning

197? - 1957
Friday 13th of 1957

You were with Ma'am Voorhees Confort her about her now dead son, your best friend.. He was the only one you got to talk to the longest. You two had so much in common; You were a mama's girl and he was a mama's boy (not to make fun of him)

Y/N: "I-I'm sorry for not being able to save your son.. If I had been quicker he w-would still be alive..." You said. Mrs Voorhees was shocked that you were trying to save her son not help kill him.

Mrs Voorhees: "It's not your fault, N/N..You tried to save him. You tried.." She was trying to comfort you as well.

After a while of staying at the memorial of Jason Voorhees you left and biked off. After arriving at your house your mom and dad asked why you were back so soon.
You explained everything;  about Jason; about the tormentors; and about the death. They were really shocked at what the children there did to poor Jason and made you try to save him.

You never wanted to go to Camp Crystal Lake in the first place but when you met so many people who see you for you, you saw that not all see you as a monster, a freak, as someone who can never fit in.
You even met someone like you, who has a deformity. You thought of as a friend.. But now you have no hope...

.

.

.

I hope you liked this it took a long time some at night some at dawn... 😅😅😅