Adorable

Ty @Ilbuckley5 for the request!!!

⚠️: SMUT

(KEEP IN MIND SIMON IS JUST WEARING BOXERS AND A HOODIE!!!)

Simon's POV:

It was Saturday, and I was waiting for Wille to come over. My mom was away for work until really late at night and Sara was at the manor house, so it was just me.

There was something I haven't told Wille but I really want to tell him, we haven't had sex or makeout for awhile, it was because of all the Hillerska exams and we were scared of getting caught, but I really want to feel him again.

After a few minutes I heard the doorbell ring. I immediately speed walked to the door and opened it. Seeing my boyfriend, Wille.

"Hi baby!" He said and hugged me. "Hi love!" I said while hugging him back.

"Come let's go to my room!" I said and grabbed his hand to go to my room.

When we got there, Wille plopped on my bed. He's always liked my bed of how cozy it was. Also because it smelt like me.

"So, what do you wanna do?" Wille asked.

I just froze, I really wanted to ask him to makeout or have sex but I was really scared if he would think I 'm weird. But just imagine, me underneath him whimpering his name, and him just touching me wherever he wants to. I want to feel him, so fucking bad.

I start feeling my boxers get tight.

Wilhelm's POV:
As I was figuring out for something to do, I realize there was a bulge in Simon's boxers. I just smirked, knowing what I was gonna do.
"Is someone excited?" I said eyeing at his boner. Simon looked down in shock and immediately covered it with his hands.
"Wille I-" "Come.here." I cutted him off and demanded him to sit on my lap. He gulped but obeyed. He slowly sat on my lap but he was too far so I pushed him closer, he did a tiny moan since he was now sitting on my dick. "Your moans are so adorable you know that?" I told him. He just looked down in shyness. I chuckled. "We got something to fix, don't we?" I said looking at him even though he is looking down and started gently rubbing his boner. He bit his lip trying not to moan but it came out anyways. "You know that I love hearing your moans, so don't hide them from me ok?" I said lifting up his chin with my finger, he did a tiny nod.

Right after he nodded I smashed my lips onto his aggressively. He kissed back. We just kissed for a bit till I started moving my lips to his neck. I began sucking his neck hardly, leaving lots of hickeys. He was trying really hard not to moan but he obviously did anyways. "Bounce" I demanded. He did a shaky breath before slowly bouncing on me. I grabbed his hips and began bouncing him faster on me. We were both moaning each others name really loudly.

After him bouncing on me I threw him to lay on the bed and climb on top of him. I then roughly took off his hoodie and threw it somewhere in the room. I then took my shirt and sweatpants off and also threw it somewhere in the room. Now we are just in our boxers.

I began running my hands down on him till I reached his bulge. I put my hand on it and began squishing it a little. He covered his mouth so he wouldn't moan but with my other hand I grabbed his wrist and pushed it away. He couldn't hold it any longer, so he moaned. He's so adorable when he moans.

"Baby, if you cover your mouth with your hands one more time I'm gonna have to do something about it" I warned him, he just did a quick mini nod.

I went back to his boner and began gently squishing it again, he was breathing heavily and moaned but covered his mouth with his hand again. "Ok that's it" I sighed and got off him. Then I grabbed a random shirt that was on the floor, came back on top of him and tied his hands with the shirt, putting his tied up hands above his head. "That'll teach you to stop hiding your adorable moans!" I said chuckling and booping his perfect nose, he was just blushing but honestly it was so cute.

I then trailed kisses from his mouth all the way to his waistband. I gripped on it, but didn't pull it.I looked up and smirked, he gave me an inpatient look. "Do you want me to take this off? Touch you? Jerk you off till your about to cum?" I teased him. "Mhm~" He nodded. "Use your words baby" I said giving him a quick kiss on the lips" "M... m.. mhm..." He mumbled. He couldn't speak from the pleasure I'm giving him. I began gently squishing his dick again. "Baby, come on, use your words" I told him. "M...m.....mhm..!" He whined. I started teasing him again. "Don't you want me to jerk you off? Pump y-" "YES!" Simon screamed, cutting me off. "That's a good boy!" I whispered and booped his nose again.

I then slowly started pulling off his boxers, now completely naked underneath me. I then just stared at his hard cock for a bit. Man, I just wanna pleasure this man tell he's a moaning mess. I need to hear his moans right now.

I started to wrap my hands around his member, and started stroking it. He just started moaning loudly immediately. "That's a good boy, keep moaning" I said smirking. "You little- ahh~" he got interrupted after I started stroking him harder.

After just stroking his crotch, I gave him hickeys... EVERYWHERE. His torso, neck, back and legs were covered in hickeys. Ok, I couldn't help myself! His skin is just so perfect and hearing his moans are music to my ears.

I just love when my cute boyfriend is underneath me, half naked, sweating, moaning and under my control. Because he looks so adorable when it happens.

I then turned him around to lay on his stomach, and took off my boxers. "Babe, where's your protection stuff?" I asked him. "I-in the bottom drawer in my bedside table" He stuttered from being pleasured too much. I got a condom and a bottle of lube and went back on the bed. I first put the condom on me then put some lube on my fingers. I put one finger inside him and he just moaned from surprise the second I put it in. I then shoved another finger in, he moaned louder. "Tell me when to move baby" I told him. "N-now" He said after a few seconds. I began moving my fingers inside him, while he was moaning of pleasure.

I took my fingers out and he groaned from lost of pleasure. Then I grabbed his hips and lined up my member with his entrance. Then without a warning, I shoved my whole length inside him. "OH F- WILLE OMG" he moaned. I then began thrusting aggressively. "Please Wille.. Harder!!!" he begged. I began thrusting in and out more aggressively than before. We were both moaning and grunting. "Oh your so fucking adorable when you moan Simme" I said out loud.

"Wille... I'm gonna cum..." Simon groaned. "Me... me too baby" I said. "I wanna see your face when you cum, look at me" I demanded him. He tried but his moans kept him from looking up. So I grabbed his chin and made him look up at me. After a few more minutes just thrusting in and out really hard he finally released. His eyes rolled up and his mouth was hanging open, also groaning. He looked so cute. Then I came inside the condom groaning as well. I then pulled out of him, untied his hands, and then laid next to him.

I pulled him closer to me, he put his head on my chest and snuggled in. "Your so adorable when your having sex you know that?" I said out of nowhere. "Stfu" he said and did a gentle slap on my arm. I just chuckled. After some time he fell asleep on me, I was just watching him, man, my boyfriend is so adorable.
____________________
PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS ON MY SMUT WRITING! 😭