the prank that went too far

jim x dwight

3rd POV

"hey dwight come quick! michael is locked in the supply closet!" jim screamed. 

" i'm coming michael!" dwight then, without hesitation ran into the supply closet only to be greeted by a bucket of water toppling onto his head and spilling all over his body, leaving him soaked. 

jim expected to walk into a funny looking dwight only to be surprised by dwights see through shirt, exposing his secret 42 pack. (requested by L) jim would be lying if he didn't feel a bit turned on by this, his half hard member didn't go unnoticed by the other. jim started to blush tremendously from embarrassment, making dwight smirk. 

"what're looking at, huh jim?" dwight flirtatiously spoke, creeping closer to jim. soon jim was pinned to the wall, blushing profusely. jim was caught off guard by something rubbing against his now fully hard dick, making him moan loudly. this turned on dwight, making lust over come his actions. dwight then began trailing down jims neck, leaving purple hickeys. he marked all over jims collar, there was more purple then there was of jim. dwights member was not satisfied with just hickeys so dwight decided to go further. dwight stopped working on jim and pulled away and went to lock the door, a whine was heard by jim making dwight more turned on and proceeded to move faster. after dwight successfully locked the door he then agonizingly moved at a slow pace, making jim feel excited and nervous at the same time for what was about to come. when dwight finally reached jim he didn't waste anytime, he swiftly pulled jim, and his, pants down and turned jim around so his chest was against the wall. he then forcefully rammed hard into his pink hole. the pleasure almost made jim cum right and there. 

"want me to start moving or do you want me to wait for you to adjust, princess?"

"mngh! just start mOVing~"

"are you sure? my size is pretty big, i don't want you to tear. darling~" he was right, his size was a wopping 82 inches." 

"mng! i'm sure~ fuck me relentlessly so i can't walk for the rest of my life daddy~" jim moaned out. 

"oh daddy am i? what happened to that trickster attitude huh? about that, i think you should bre punished-" dwight then pulled out and rammmed twice as hard as the first time, making jim moan. "severely~" 

dwight then rammed him until jim was about to cum, he then pulled out and turned him around. 

"mph! dwight! i- i'm sorry! please fuck me~" jim cried out. 

"not my name princess~ scream my REAL name and maybe, maybe i will reward you~" 

"d- DADDY~ please~ i'm sorry i won't prank you anymore!" 

"good boy~" after saying that dwight rammed back into jim and continued at a fast pace, after 10 minutes they came simultaneously. jim was still seeing stars when dwight got hard again, he pushed jim to the floor and testostoronley (my friend came up with this word) spoke, 

"suck" without warning dwight pushed jims head onto his, yet again, throbbing dick. jim was still a bit upset with dwight for punishing him so he decided to play a little game. he started to cat lick, dwights tip, making dwight groan, jim then went farther in and started sucking left over cum, dwight got sick of the teasing and pushed jims head, making him take his full length. he gagged at first but then started sucking and bobbing his head back and forth, dwight started to groan and grabbed jims hair pushing him back and forth faster. not long after dwight came in jims mouth, to his surprise, jim swallowed every last bit. 

after god knows how long, they both were finished with their little rendezvous. they pulled up their pants and checked the time, it was now 9 pm, they had been fucking for 3 hours non stop. they decided to call it a day and go home. when jim got home he was enveloped in sleep and collapsed onto the bed. but dwight didn't go home to sleep, he went to a particular store and bought something very special for jim the next day. 

the next day had come and jim was nervous, he thought that dwight would ignore him and act like yesterday didn't happen. so when jim arrived at the office he saw a letter on his desk. he read the note seeing that it was from dwight. it was of the upmost importance apprently, so jim placed his stuff at his work station and went to where it all happened. upon entering the supply closet he could see dwight with a slight smirk on his face, and a bag next to him. 

"u- uhm, dwight? can i help you?" jim asked cautiously. 

"yes you can actually, could you turn around and pull down your pants?" jim was surprised,

"w- what?" 

"assistant to the regional manager orders you to~" with that dwight forcefully turns jim around and takes off his pants, he then pushed something into his hole, he moaned a little and pulled up his pants at a fast pace. 

"dwight! the door is open for god sake!" jim whisper yelled. he then ran to his desk. dwight then calmly walked right behind him and sat down. jim thought that dwight wouldn't do anything with other people around but he was mistaken. after 20 minutes dwight reached into his bag and pulled out a remote, he seemed to spin the dial clockwise and a weird, vibrating feeling shot through his body, reaching his G spot. he then aggressively banged on his desk to control himself from moaning. this however, alerted all his coworkers and they all started to worry about jim. 

"hey jim, you alright there?"philis asked. 

"yeah it seems like your being rammed in your ass" merideth joked. 

"that is unethical merideth, i can call HR and get jim to file a complaint against you." toby spoke. 

"are you sure you are alright jim? we can't have you being sick now, can we?" dwight spoke with a smirk plastered on his face

"y- yeah, i- i'm alright." jim huffed out.