𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 '𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞- 𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐎'𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚

Miguel O'Hara x !Wife! reader

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"Here comes the choo choo train!" you said to your son, whooshing the baby food into his mouth. "Okay, one more!" dipping the spoon back into the baby food, desperately trying to get the rest.

"Dada!" "Dada is at work pumpkin." You whooshed the food into his mouth again but instead an airplane. "Good Job!" You went to go clean the spoon your son had used but first you wiped your son down and let him go from the high chair.

"Dada!" "Pumpkin, I know u miss him, I miss him as well but he'll be home soon." You sighed, worried over your husband. Keeping your eyes on the dishes you were unaware of the portal opened behind you.

Familiar hands began to wrap around your waist "I missed you too." You bucked your hips into him, wiping your hands with a towel. Wrapping your hands around his neck "What'd I tell you bout sneakin' up on me?"

"What'd I tell you bout wearin' these small shorts?" He said healing the hole in his stomach from you stabbing him with a kitchen Knife.

"You should know I don't listen to a man who isn't giving me back rubs," you said following him over to the couch.

You felt him attempt to smile, but his body seemed tired. He sighed, sitting on the couch "Those kids are going to be the death of me, mama." You laughed which he scolded you for.

"Maybe just maybe you're getting too old for this..? I mean you're barely home." You said crawling behind him. He looked at you like you were crazy. "Me? Old? Absolutely not those kids are just stressful. We're all gonna die if I leave them alone for a millisecond. Especially that Miles from Earth-1610."

You begun to massage his shoulders "Well damn, you got even more tense just talking about him. But have you ever thought that if you give them a chance then maybe just maybe they might be more capable than what you think."

"You sound like a Disney princess."
"I am. Your princess."
"That's right."

"Seriously though Miguel, leave them kids alone. Give 'em a chance." You requested still massaging him. He thought about it for a moment, groaning in pleasure from your massage.

"No." He muttered in a Destitute tone. "Please...?" you knew your husband was fucking stubborn as a rock, so you did one of the only things that would make the poor man fold. You kissed his neck. "With a cherry on top." *kiss* "I love you." *kiss* "pretty please." *kiss*

"One chance. I can't stand you." He hissed. "Can I sit in your lap then?" "Of course." You giggled, practically running to the man's lap. He instantly held you like the big baby you were.

"You're so needy when I come home." "I missed you, and plus you like it."

"You right." He gently kissed you on the forehead. Whispering "You're so beautiful". Giggling you said "Boy, you're just tryna get in my drawls." He laughed with a new smirk plastered on his face. "Is it working?"

"Yup. Now that you aren't bothered about those kids, you can come give me some."