Little things he does for you

●Heeseung:

♡He would take long walks with you and take you out at least thrice a week. He always make time for you even though he has busy schedules.

♡If he can't make an time for you, he would make sure he called you or texts you updating bout him and making sure you are okay.

♡He is a year older than you so he tried very hard to be a person you can rely on whenever you are having a hard time. He wants to be that person who you can share your personal thoughts.

♡He make sure you reach home safe and sound. He would tie your hair and braid it even though it looks so bad but you let him do it cause he loves playing with your silky hair.

♡He would bring your favourite flowers for you whenever you are feeling bad..

●Jay:

♡You really love horror movies, even more than your own sister and Jay knew that too. So whenever you suggested him to watch a horror movie together with him, he hated the idea but for your sake would agreed to it which you find it very adorable.

♡He would say stuffs like "You can hold me when you are scared", and act like he's very brave which you just go along with it as he looks so cute doing it.

♡But you would be the one holding him during the movies and even wouldn't let you enjoy the movie because of his screaming so you often leave him out whenever you and your friends went out to watch a movie to which he would sulk all day

♡He also loves to cook food for you cause you are such a foodie and you likes his cooking so much. Whenever he cooks something for the boys, he would spare some for you.

●Jake:

♡He would help you study mathematics and calculus whenever you have any problems with it. He would stay up all night and study with you even though he have morning practices.

♡He would accompany you to your ballet lessons and wait for you outside till you complete even though you assured him many times that you can walk home alone and it's fine since you have your pepper spray with you.

♡He would sometimes bring Layla too to wait for you and walked you home with Layla. He would buy you extra snacks when he went out to buy for his late night snacks.

♡He would sing you songs to make you sleep since you had hard time sleeping early. He would cuddle you to sleep and hum songs for you.

♡Gets you promise rings and never takes it off even when he is showering and holds your hand while he is driving.

●Sunghoon:

♡Have you in his arms while sleeping, trying to drown you out of your negative thoughts in your head, hold your hand and put it inside his pockets in public, trades your place with him while walking on the streets.

♡Waits for you to finished your lessons and walked home with him. Rang your doorbells with any silly plans to hang out together whenever you are down.

♡Notices your cute little habits like how you furrowed your eye brows when the teacher said something you didn't understand, scrunch your nose, or the way your cheeks puffed out when you are so focused.

●Sunoo:

♡He would do your hair, comb it, braid it. He would often accompany you to your salon and watch the professionals do their things on you. He would do your nails too.

♡He would always brings you ice cream whenever you are stressed out. He was the sunshine you needed in your life. He would make sure you are eating okay.

♡He'd tell you encouraging words, hold you like you're the most precious human being, trying to make you smile again, leaving little kisses on your forehead and hoping he can make you feel like home already.

●Jungwon:

♡He makes sure you eats alot so whenever you forgot to get lunch because you are so stressed out he would bring foods to you and make sure you eat everything.

♡You recently got transfered to his school so he makes sure you are familiar with his school, introduced you to everyone since you are very shy when it comes to meeting new people.

♡brings you snacks when you are studying at the library and scare the kids away if they make too much noise. He remembers all your favourite food, drinks, flowers, ice cream flavour.

●Ni-ki:

♡Video calls you randomly throughout the day just to make sure you are doing okay and to tell you how much he misses you and your cute little voice.

♡Buys you stuffs and share his plushies with you that engenes gave it to him. Buys you chocolate when you are feeling low.

♡Celebrates little things with you and shows appreciation at every corner. Makes playlist for you and plays with your hair and rubs your feet when you are too tired.