UNTOLD SECRETS

{SEBASTIAN POV
As I was walking into the hospital my mind was betraying me. Making me double think my decision on coming, but I don't want to be that type of father that walks out of his kids life because he and his mother are having problems. As I start to approach Ryan's room I see the boys waiting outside. Slowly I start to approach them but my mind was at again, as I was about to turn around I locked eyes with Oliver}

"Seb.."- Oliver said as Sebastian fully turn his body to face all the boys who are now staring at him

"I made it"- Sebastian said nervously. He didn't want the guys to pity him but seeing the boys sad expressions is what is taunting him. He felt like a useless coward.

"stop giving me those faces! i'm fine and i really don't want you guys pity feelings cause that's just makes it worse.."- Sebastian said sighing as he started to hug each member. Sebastian was feeling conflicted to ask about Ryan's condition I mean all the guys could see his distress face so Oliver spoked up

"He's resting. He's been having contractions every 8 minutes apart. He's dilated 8 cm. It's almost go time."- Oliver said as he approached a sighing Sebastian

"and.. he keeps asking for you so why don't you head in. it will make him more calmer"- Oliver said looking at his brother.

"i-i can't. i can't face him"- Sebastian said as he pulled on his hair, feeling overwhelmed by all this. Regie approached him and lay a hand on his shoulder pulling him into a hug.

"Man you have every right to be upset, but this your baby Seb. The child did nothing to you! I believe in you bro, you're gonna be okay. I'm here for you! We all are. Just let go of everything for this moment and help Ryan deliver YOUR baby"- Regie said as he pushed Sebastian to Ryan's room. Sebastian didn't say anything he just nodded. Slowly reaching for the handle as he twisted to open it.

*Once Sebastian was in, he slowly closed the door only to see Ryan sleeping. Sebastian couldn't lie but seeing Ryan sleeping calm him down. He was about to walk out but was stop by a tired talking Ryan*

"Seb.."-Ryan said shocked seeing Sebastian standing in front of him

"Shh"- Sebastian hush him as he proceed to walk near him. Sebastian stares at Ryan's baby bump. He was hesitant on putting his hand on Ryan's bump but his thoughts were interrupted by Ryan grabbing his hand and placing it on his belly.

"hmmm the baby seems to like you a lot."- Ryan said as his heart flare seeing Sebastian face lit up with a smile.

"do you know the gender?"- Sebastian said rubbing Ryan's belly smiling

"i decided to keep it a surprise"- Ryan said as he felt calm and relax for first 9 months

*Sebastian just hum in response noticing that Ryan was dozing off falling into a slumber again. He couldn't help but smile at the beauty in front him but his smile slowly faded away as he started to think, Ryan basically did this all alone with the help of Oliver. The stress that he build up because of me. I have to thank Oliver in return because if it weren't for him, Ryan would've been all alone.*

"i'm here now, i won't let you do this alone."- Sebastian said in a whisper as he lightly placed a kiss on Ryan's forehead and his belly as he proceeds to leave the room not realizing that Ryan heard him.

AZNGAMI AND SEBASTIANMOY

AZNGAMI AND SEBASTIANMOY✅