𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚗𝚎|| 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘

You were walking behind the two men as they were showing you the way to Ambrose. It was all fine (not). Except the atmosphere between the two of them were awkward. The halls they were walking in only worsened the silence. I mean, wasn't this a college? Where were all the other students?

How exactly did you even end up in this situation again?

________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback

"Excuse me but... who are you?" You asked, keeping a few steps away from the two male figures for safety measures. You looked at both their uniforms, noticing the badges they had on. The two must have been the escorts Ambrose was talking about.

'I have a lot to explain to him... and I couldn't even get in contact with Mammon. Just where did he even go?' You were gonna owe Ambrose big time.

"Oh. Sorry if we frightened you." He took a step back from you, reassuring he wasn't a threat or anything, "We're here to take you to Sir Ambrose. Your Y/n, right? I'm Beau. A pleasure." You were slightly taken aback by his smile. He had a very beautiful one. 

He had brunette hair, face features that many would fawn and be envious over, and kind brown eyes.

"I don't think any apology is needed. We didn't do anything wrong you know." The other guy spoke. His hair was black, was long and luscious and in a braid, and tan skin. 

He also had very handsome facial features. Though compared to Beau, his eyes made you shudder for some reason.

"Oh, I mean-"

You were interrupted.

"Jasim she's our guest you know? Stop being so rude." Beau told him off with a frown before turning to you, giving an apologetic smile. "Sorry about him. He's like that with everyone at first. He'll warm up to you soon though."

"No I won't."

"Yes, you will. You say that every time."

...Oh. Well this was going to be great wasn't it?

"It's fine. Nice to meet you both." You didn't want there to be any conflicts going on when you just met them.

"Well it's certainly something to meet you." He gave you a polite smile, as if he didn't just insult you.

Why was he trying to sass you the moment you guys met ? You didn't even do anything.

"Jasim.." Beau sighed, almost as if giving up on him. He probably did by the looks of it.

'I didn't even do anything...'

Damn you for thinking he was handsome...

End of Flashback

________________________________________________________________________________

That was pretty much what had happened, and right now the two were escorting you in awkward silence. Which, by the way, felt like a long long 9 months for some reason.