Din Djarin (The Mandalorian)

Din Djarin is a bounty hunter who travels across the galaxy doing dirty work

Din Djarin is a bounty hunter who travels across the galaxy doing dirty work. Wherever he goes, danger follows.

His adoptive son is Grogu, who he'll do anything for.

He may seem intimating and cold, but he is actually a nice guy underneath all that armour.

He has an intense dislike for droids, especially Battle Droids. This is because they murdered his parents during The Clone Wars.

He was taken in by The Children of The Watch and became a foundling inducted into the creed. He is forbidden from taking his helmet off of others.

He only takes off his helmet when he eats, sleeps or is alone with someone he trusts (I.e Grogu).

Due to his helmet rule, Din has antisocial behaviour and isn't really open with his feelings. The only person he has grown an attachment to is Grogu.

He is the most feared Mandalorian in the galaxy.

He has a crush on fellow Mandalorian Bo-Katan Kryze. He trusts her with his life. He sees her as the mother of his child.

Din secretly doesn't want the darksaber or the responsibility of leading his people. He just wants to live in peace with Grogu. He ends up giving it away to Bo Katan.

His favourite foods are Pog Soap, Space Waffles and Melioorm.

He likes to brood all the time. No one knows what he is thinking.

"This is the way"