Chapter Fourteen

It's been a while, huh?
As always, lmk what you think. Constructive criticism is welcomed with open arms <3

-----

November, 2016

"I can't believe them."

"They look comfortable."

Mallory crossed her arms over her chest, eyes cast down at Joe and Soraya. They were cuddling in the living room. Not in the bedroom Taylor had gifted them for the three days they're staying here.

"They're on the settee."

Taylor shrugged, tiptoeing to rest her chin on Mallory's shoulder, "It's a comfortable couch."

Mallory sighed and nodded in agreement, "but they're gonna get all of their old people juices on it."

Taylor pulled away, "I'm older than them." She frowned, making Mallory turn around.

"And I don't hold it against you, lover," Mallory kissed her cheek, making the blonde blush. "Dating an older woman is hot."

"Says who?"

"Literally the whole world. Most importantly, Emmett Cullen." Mallory rolled her eyes.

Taylor scoffed. Mallory chuckled, leaning forward to kiss Taylor sweetly. The blonde blushed and kissed back. A pillow was thrown at the back of Mallory's head, making her flinch and turn to the two seemingly peacefully sleeping people on the sofa.

"Stop making out, I'm trying to sleep," Soraya mumbled into Joe's chest, making the younger girl squint.

"Stop trying to sleep on my couch," Mallory glared before smiling, "you don't know what's been done on that couch."

Soraya frowned before realising that Mallory was saying and sat up, making Joe let go of her. Soraya glared and Mallory, who laughed.

‎"می‌کشمت," Soraya murmured as Taylor frowned. (I'm going to kill you)

"What?"

Mallory didn't respond, rushing out of the room with Soraya hot on her tail. The latter was throwing out a mix of Farsi and English curse words as Mallory profusely apologised for her joke.

Taylor sighed, walking to the kitchen and making herself a cup of coffee. Not long after, Joe begrudgingly walked in. "What did your girlfriend do to my fiancée?" He asked.

Taylor grinned up at him, offering him a mug, "I think you should be asking what your fiancée is going to do to my girlfriend," she murmured, jumping when Mallory ran back in and hid behind her.

Soraya glared at Mallory before smiling innocently at Taylor and skipping over to Joe, who kissed her cheek. The brunette stood up straight, taking Taylor's coffee mug and drinking the rest of it with a sigh.

"I hate you," The blonde squinted as Mallory chuckled.

"You love me," She corrected with a whisper, kissing the blonde's lips softly.

A clear of the throat made Mallory pull away, "excuse me? Mother and father are right here."

"Mother and father?" Taylor repeated.

Mallory nodded and shrugged, "Ignore them, I do."

Joe chuckled and shook his head, "You said you'd take us into town, Lory." He smiled, "Hope you're not going back on your promise."

"Me? Never." Mallory shook her head, "Go get dressed."

It took a lot longer for Joe and Soraya to get ready than Mallory had anticipated, so she ended up sprawled across Taylor as the blonde read. Mallory thought she looked adorable with her glasses perched on the tip of her nose and her forehead creased in concentration.