twenty four

"wait, so, where are you?" maritza said to her phone, walking around the airport looking for her friends.

maritza was walking towards the back of the airport. while her back was turned, someone snuck up behind her and gave her a hug.

"WHAT THE FUCK" she screamed, hitting the person with her purse and stepping back.

when she got a better look at the person she face palmed her self.

"MARI ITS US-" she heard one of her friends say.

kaison laughed and lifted his hand up. "yeah, its us mari" he said holding his face.

'im so so so so so so sorry kai" mari said, trying to hold in her laughter.

she was doing fine until she looked at alexis who was already laughing, once she saw her she started laughing unncontrollably

"what's so funny kaison said" looking at the two girls laughing.

mari snickered, "nothing, let's go" she said, directing all of her friends towards the exit of the airport.

'wait did you come by yourself?" dylan asked.

"no of course not" maritza replied.

when they walked over to the car, they saw sadie get out of it.

kaison hit maritza multiple times, "you brought sadie, why didn't you tell me I could have fixed myself up." he whispered to her.

mari rolled her eyes, and walked over to sadie, beckoning her friends to follow.

"DYLANNNN" she heard someone say from behind sadie. it was caleb.

"OH MY GOSH CALEBBBB" she heard dylan squeal from beside her. she laughed to herself while running to caleb.

kaison and alexis walked up in front of them, and kaison started to speak, "who's  gonna get out of the car next? let me guess...."

alexis finished for him, "it might be millie bobby brown, maybe even noah if we're lucky" she said.

before they could say anything, two people walked from up behind them.

"I don't think everyone is gonna fit in here" the person said, sounding like a female voice, with a british accent.

alexis and kaison turned around, covering their mouth once they saw who it was.

"AHHH MILLIE BOBBY BROWN" alexis said, looking starstruck at the girl standing in front of her.

millie laughed, holding her hands out for alexis to shake.

kaison was already in the car laughing and talking with noah.

"GET IN EVERYONE PAPARAZZIS COMING" sadie yelled, causing everyone  to jump into the car and pull out of the airports parking lot

-------------------------------------------------------------

A

UTHORS NOTE
guys my laptop has been
acting a fool.
so im not able to add any photos
😕 but that means there are going to be wayyyyy more wordy chapters until I get my laptop fixed <343