Ghosts! Unused and Infos

All information given here will be either completely different or just erased. This does not contain any spoilers for The Tears of a Child!

°In the original Ghosts story, (living) Bryan was intended to be a mixed soul, created from a mix of Cassidy's anger, Shadow Bonnie's determination and guilt, and a dead child's soul, (soul) Bryan

°As you can probably guess, the Shadow Bonnie of Ghosts WAS NOT the Shadow Bonnie of TFF, the idea came to me long before Shadow Bonnie was cannon is the TFF universe, sadly, Bryan was faster then I. He was instead based on the FNAF 3 glitch minigame, where he is seen with a single crying child. The child being (soul) Bryan.

°In Ghosts, there were 4 employees apart from Bryan in the pizzeria, 2 janitors, one morning guard and one Evening guard. The guards were later planned to keep watch of the different parts of the pizzeria, one in the main front show room, and one in the back with the funtimes and mediocre melodies.

°The 4 employees were all mostly inspired from already existing FNAF (+Fangames) characters; however their original game stories were meant to be MOSTLY ignored, the were just nice little easter eggs

-Jeremy Fitzgerald was inspired by both the Original FNAF 2, and Popgoes! where the phone guy in game is Jeremy Fitzgerald, who chooses to go by Fritz Glade.

-Fritz Smith was also inspired by both games, as i said before, Jeremy chose to go by Fritz Glade in Popgoes. Fritz was also written long before the theory of him being Michael came about. Talk about terrible timing.

-Mary Schmidt is inspired by Five nights at Candy's 1(and recreated)! Once again, this was written long before Dylan's FNAC roleplay.

-The last Employee, Samuel Frightz, is the one that had the least amount of information in the original story. That is because he was meant to be far more significant to the story then the other 3. Samuel Frightz is the Phone dude from FNAF 3, meaning he would have recognised Springtrap.

°The original story, unlike the new one, was written in smaller Chapters. The new story replaces "Chapters" with "Sections", and while Chapters are still THERE, they are only going to be changed for major events in the story line, like new seasons for exemple.

°In the first chapter, it is shown that Bryan and Charlie met while Bryan was in Kindergarten, In the original story, Bryan was bullied very early on for his Heterochromia, and later on because he was literally talking to himself whenever talking to Charlie.

°In Ghosts, Charlie was written with memory issues. This was just an excuse for me to be an unreliable narrator (woopsies)

Comparisons (To avoid confusion, i will be referring to ghosts Bryan as G!Bryan and TToaC Bryan as just TToaC)

°G!Bryan was a lot more energetic and bright, like in the original TFF roleplay. Meanwhile in TToaC, Bryan is based more on the later Security breach Bryan, he is colder, more quiet and sarcastic. prone to snapping quicker, although he is better at hiding it in the pizzeria, he is also much more parental towards the ghost children.

°At the start of the story, G!Bryan was 18,and with most of his original souls being children, he acted younger. TToaC, however is around 21-22. although his mind is much older.

°I decided to change the Crying child's name from "Chris" to just "C.C." to avoid all kinds of drama, and while in the TFF universe his name has been confirmed, i would like this story to have it's differences, even smaller ones. However; when C.C. first appears in TToaC, Charlie calls him E%$^@ and C%$^@, these are in fact references to the names Evan and Chris!

☆------------☆

That is all for now! i do have some questions, like would you guys be interested in a Character AnD(Ask and Dare) like i did for Ghosts, where i don't reveal much information, but there is still a chance :P

Sincerely, Kaazzoo!