chapter 14

HELLO AND I KNOW YOU ALL WERE FUCKING WAITING FOR THIS LAST CHAPTER!!!

DON'T WORRY I CAME TO FULFILL YOUR DEMAND ONLY!

SO LET'S BEGIN AND DEFINITELY SMUT WILL BE THERE~

LETS GO!!

                                                                               author's POV

next day they all were having breakfast with cold aura of y/n but now it doesn't bother them, suddenly amrie got up and went in restroom to vomit and other went behind her but y/n was sitting at her own place, they all came back and amrie and ruby(i'm going to write ruby cause i am tired of writing rebecca) were going to sit at their places when they heard a cold voice ordering them,"ruby go sit at amrie's chair and amrie sit here at ruby's chair" it was y/n's voice and it was so cold that it sends shivers to their spines and they both exchanged their seats and plate of food, actually amrie didn't like the smell of food and for her it wasn't tasting good too and that's reason she puke all the food out and all this was happening cause of pregnancy mood swings but amrie didn't tell anyone cause she is afraid that y/n will scold her, now amrie was sitting beside y/n and again was about to eat that breakfast when y/n said,"stop, aunt nat change her food" and y/n continue eating, aunt nat took amrie's plate of food and went to bring another food, after few minutes amrie got her food and her eyes sparked and she yelled in joy and hugged y/n and said,"thank you so much y/n, you are the best! this all my fav food!! i love you" with this she kissed y/n cheeks and here jungkook was getting jealous cause y/n didn't talked to him and she didn't even said anything and she didn't even kissed him for once, amrie saw someone was glaring at her she saw jungkook's eyes and got separated from y/n and started eating her food, after breakfast y/n was leaving for company but stopped near the door and turned and said,"kookie, my phone is on the table in front of you give it to me, i am getting late" jungkook's heart skipped a beat cause this was first time y/n called him by nickname but he nodded and took the phone and gave it to her then jungkook was about to turn back to leave but y/n grabbed his wrist and got up on her toes and kissed jungkook by making him shock and blush and others were shocked too but they smiled and jungkook kissed back then y/n got separated and said,"bye kookie and others" y/n's voice was cold but they all felt warm inside them...

after 5 years....

everything was going well, all of them were happy and they still lives in same mansion, amrie gave birth to a baby girl which as cute as her and she is so naughty, amrie is a famous author, BTS debuted and at first it difficult for them and they even thought of quitting it all but three girls always showed them their full support and now they are so much famous and rich too, SR Enterprises got more big and successful, ruby and V got close and y/n and jungkook also showed their love to others of their friends but media still don't know about anything, all of them are happy...

everyone is sitting in living room cause it's weekend and they thought of spending their time together and amrie's daughter yuna went to her friend's house for full day and sleepover too, ruby said,"hey, let's get married" V choked in air and looked at her is disbelieve that she said all this so calmly that it's nothing, amrie said excited,"when is the wedding then, i gotta buy dress for myself and for yuna too, she is going to be so happy" jimin said,"yes! finally my both maknae bestfriends are getting married" and after hearing 'two bestfriends' y/n choked in air and started coughing so badly and jungkook patted her back and calm y/n after being calm y/n glared at jimin and said,"ruby come to my cabin in library" then she clenched her jaw and said once again in her cold voice,"i gotta talk about something" y/n left from there to her cabin and ruby gulped and looked at other while other feels pity for her, ruby got up and left the living room after sometime both them came in front of their loved once and got on their knees and ruby looked at y/n who was already looking at her, both girl took a deep breath and brought the ring box in front of dumbfounded boys and ruby said, while looking straight into V's eyes,"honey let's get married and make our love permanently sealed in this pure relationship of husband and wife" V came out of the shock and nodded then brought his hands in front of ruby and ruby slide the ring into his finger, amrie clapped and stopped recording she started recording when she saw both of them coming cause she saw the ring box already then she again started another recording now y/n's turn was to say something, y/n cleared her throat and said in her cold voice," you should be the one to propose me for wedding but i would take this pleasure, so Mr. Jeon Jungkook, would you like to marry me?" after she said this jhope said,"what a cold proposal kook will say no for sure, we need confession from miss. y/n" and all of them started shouting,"WE NEED CONFESSION! WE NEED CONFESSION!"  after hearing to them y/n sighed and said,"you are like the deal to me which i never want to lose, you are like my fav weapon set to me which i wanna keep with me in every fight, you are like medicine to my wound, you are like my cigarette and alcohol which relief my stress and you like oxygen to my body without it i can't stay alive, i, y/n, today in front of them all confess this that i am madly, deeply and passionately in love with the guy who is sitting in front of me and his name is Jeon Jungkook" there was a red blush on y/n's cheeks and she was embarrassed because she said so much cringey lines but jungkook was feeling butterflies in his stomach and he was so happy, jungkook showed his hands in front of y/n and said,"i love you too y/n and i wanted to get married to you so badly and sorry for not proposing you" y/n took out the old ring which she gave him on giant wheel in amusement park and slides the new ring and y/n slides the that old ring in jungkook's index finger, after all this amrie and other clapped...