Chapter 10

Ling, on the other hand, was a magical weapon related to Lu Zijia herself, namely a red ribbon called Fantastic Ribbon, which could be transformed into all kinds of magical weapons.

Before she went through the tribulation, she placed You and Ling in the space.

However, she currently failed to sense their existence. Thus, asking the golden pagoda was the most straightforward way to find where they were.

Seeing Lu Lisa’s intimidating look, the golden pagoda slightly shivered its skinny and long body.

Oh man, master is still so scary even in a whole new world…

Facing Lu Lisa’s intimidating threat, the golden pagoda still explained to its master with tears in its eyes, but the pagoda’s eyes reflected the utter guilt hidden inside itself.

“When you went through the tribulation, I sensed that you were in fatal danger, so I tried to call you back to space. However, I was still too late.”

“But I have something else for you! No, I mean, I reacted fast enough to keep your soul alive through the origin of Ancient Space! That is why you were reborn!”

“When Ancient Space loses the origin of space, it becomes what it was like right at the beginning.”

“But don’t worry, master, you are still able to develop space like before, even if we lose the origin of space.”

“But… a new development of space would need a great deal of magical energy, much, much more than that of last time. So your magical weapons… will be unsealed as the space is updated…”