The Golden Hair Heiress

Good Morning, I have the delight of doing Part Three of The First Love Series which is a series created for Camp National Novel Writing Month of July of 2023.

I will provide the links for Part One and Part Two as you can't read my part without reading Part One and Part Two.

___________________________

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard is the eldest child and daughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard is the first male line great-great-great-grandchild of Lord Patrick William Howard who arrived on Star Base 12 on April 30, 2159.

Lord Patrick William Howard and several other prominent families had to flee Pre-World War Three before the war broke out on May 1, 2153.

When World War Three broke out on May 1,2153 it claimed over 60 millions lives on impact and no one ever suspected the ECON would launch the first nuclear war, but in the end The ECON leader Lee Kuan was killed and the war ended in October of 2153 with a ceasefire.

One year later, Colonel Philip Green shows up and he decides to play god just like Hitler and he kills thousands affected with radiation sickness before he meets his demise by Flint The Immortal by Ebola Virus and it kills him instantly.

It takes another 100 years for Planet Earth to recover from what happens.

Lord Patrick William Howard is succeeded by his only son, Lord Frederick William Howard and he has four children and three play an important role to ensure that their grandfather's line continues when they marry the sons and daughters of the men and their wives that travel with Lord Patrick William Howard on April 30, 2153.

Lord Frederick William Howard marries Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort, the heiress to the Duke of Lancaster, Lord Edmund Beaufort in 2183 and she gives birth to Lord Frederick William Howard II in 2184 and he is the father of Lord Frederick William Howard III, in 2185, Lady Jeanette Virginia gives birth to a second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR, and he is his father's successor, and he is the father of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and he is the great-grandfather of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Elizabeth Ann Beltane, and he is the father of Lord Richard Edward Howard SR and he is the great-grandfather of Lord Richard Edward Howard Howard III and he is the father of Lord Edwin William Howard who is the grandfather of Lord David William Beck and he is the great-great-great-grandfather of Lord David William Beck II.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR marries Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill and she is the heiress to The Dukedom of Marlborough Territory on Star Base 12 and she is the great-grandmother of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lord Richard Edward Howard III and the great-great-grandmother of Lord David William Beck II.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard was born 122 years later after the May Day Horor of 2153, and it is called "Beltane " and it is one of the most significant Pagan Sabbats in their wheel next to Samhain, which is their New Year.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane is named for her noble ancestors, Queen Elizabeth I, Queen Victoria and Queen Ann of England and for the Pagan Sabbath she is born on and given the surname of her father, Howard.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard lineage goes back to King Henry II of England and his son, King John and his son, Prince Richard of Cornwall and his granddaughter, Lady Joan of Cornwall who have a son named Sir John Howard I and they are the great-great-great-grandparent of Sir Robert Howard who marries the second daughter of The Duke of Norfolk, Lady Margaret and together they have a very noble son, Lord John Howard with the extinct of The Mowbray line of Dukes of Norfolk since Lord John Howard is a loyal Yorkist he is given the Dukedom of Norfolk by King Richard III in 1483.