• Introduction •

Author's Note : Hello! My lovely readers! Thankyou for picking this up today and giving this book a chance, that means the world to me and my dear characters! ♡
I hope this book finds you in good health, peace of mind and happiness in life. And if not, trust me you'll get there. We're in this together! Hope you connect to Dhyuti and Rizwaan and make them as much yours as they're mine.

Let's dive right into the introduction! Happy reading!

• Dhyuti Agnihotri •

She was the calm, sensible and soft girl, who knew to draw the line when needed

She was the calm, sensible and soft girl, who knew to draw the line when needed. She had seen enough in life to decide her wrong and right.
Until she met him and he took away every ounce of sensibility from her and made her crazy, crazy for him.
She didn't know what was happening to her, but whatever it was, she knew she was falling deep, so deep that she might never be able to come back. And honestly, she didn't even wanted to come back. Ever.

The storms within her would come to rest in his and his arms only. Before she could realise or stop herself, he had already become her home.
He had casted a spell on her which she couldn't break even if she wished to.

Her home.
Her life.
Her ultimate destruction.

• Rizwaan Malik •

He was a mystery nobody could solve, a riddle nobody knew the answer of

He was a mystery nobody could solve, a riddle nobody knew the answer of. Quiet, secretive and introvert.
Until he met her and bared his soul in front of her, she didn't even have to try. Her presence gave him the comfort he was longing for all his life.

The only place he could be vulnerable and feel safe was with her.
Layer by layer, he showed her everything about his life, nobody else had seen. He gave her, his multi-layered heart and trusted her to keep it safe, with her, for life.

His calm.
His desire.
His ultimate destination.

Other Characters •

Rizwaan's friends : Shivansh, Shobhit, Adrik

Dhyuti's friends : Vihaan, Tanya, Ziya, Samia, Khushpreet

________________________________

That's it my dear readers, I hope you liked this little peak into the personalities of both Dhyuti and Rizwaan.
More characters shall be introduced as the story proceeds.
See you in the first chapter, byyeee!

Till then signing off
Mrs Karan Kundrra ❤️