Flowers

(Hi there again I'm continuing this book and will continue my other very famous book the next day I hope you enjoy this❤)

Eddie's POV:
I was excited to give frank the Boquet of flowers and saw wally he waved at me and he saw the flowers "Hello there Eddie what are you doing with those flowers?" he asked,I then reply "Giving them to frank Julie says it'll make me friends with him!" Wally then looked at me with a smirk "You like him don't you?" "No wally I just wanna know more about him" I reply but he then said "That's the same sentence I hear from someone liking someone" I then shook my head and went to Franks house.I then knocked on the door and saw frank a bit frustrated "Hello there frank-" "What do you want?" He replied "Well I would like to give you this bouquet because I wanna be your friend!" I said he then raised an eyebrow and said "At e you trying to prank me nobody gives a hell about me" he then said but I noticed something strange he was holding his head like something would happen if he didn't hold it. He then tried to close the door but I said "Hey you do know keeping secrets isn't good right?" He then replied "Well I do but that doesn't mean you have to know about it" I then took his arms off his head then I realized his head was spinning "This happens when you're stressed or something it's cute y'know" frank then blushed a bit "Well it's a bit embarrassing for people to know you're head spins when you're stressed it's so weird that's why I don't wanna be friends with anyone but julie" I replied with "Well it's cute to me and you can't underestimate it" I then held his head "Now focus on me don't be stressed anymore ok?" He then said "Ok, fine." He then took the bouquet of flowers and my letter and closed the door. I then said whispering to myself "Heh, cute"