The Lord of Geo Returns

Me: I'm very excited about this one. Zhongli is one of my favourite characters in genshin.

Izuku: Personally I like Venti and Hu Tao.

Sagi: I like Yoimiya and Ayato. 

Akuryo: Again, what are you guys talking about?!

Me: You poor soul... Anyways enjoy the first chapter!

.

.

.

Izuku Midoriya always felt their body isn't... Theirs. He might be called the name and he does use it. But he can't shake the feeling that he isn't Izuku Midoriya. He was only three years old when he started learning about the world he lived in. He always viewed quirks cool but he was more interested in geology. Learning about rock formations, different types of stone and the quality of ore. He didn't know why but it felt natural. He felt far closer to the earth than most. He could see that every stone has rich history. However it wasn't until he was four that he started to know who he truly was. Izuku was currently in the playground studying rocks and stones that he finds when he noticed his friend Katsuki Bakugo attacking someone. He then walked over to Bakugo with a calm expression.

Izuku: Bakugo, what's the meaning of this.

Bakugo: Get lost Deku, this doesn't concern you. Go back to your stupid rocks loser.

Izuku: And ignore you attacking an innocent person? I think not. What you are doing here is wrong Katsuki.

Bakugo: And what are you going to do about it Deku? You don't even have your quirk yet. And even if you have one, I bet it's something weak!

Izuku: Quirk or no quirk I am not gonna let you harm this person!

Suddenly he felt the ground resonate with him. He saw visions of a man with a pole-arm taking down monsters with the power of geo. He didn't know why but the man felt familiar to him.

Bakugo: You playing hero Deku? You really annoy me!

Bakugo charges his explosions at Izuku who still had a calm expression. Izuku then crossed his arms on his chess and when Bakugo was about to use his quirk to attack him...

Izuku: Solidify!

Izuku spreads his arms and a large stone pillar knocks Bakugo back and made him fall to his back.

Bakugo: Agh!

Bakugo grunts in pain as he sees the giant stone pillar in front of Izuku who still stared at him with a blank expression.

Bakugo: So you finally got your quirk huh? As if that's gonna change me beating your ass!

Bakugo charged at Izuku again and landed a point blank explosion. Bakugo expected Izuku to be down, but instead Izuku was unaffected by the explosion. He then saw some sort of force field around Izuku protecting him. Bakugo growls and attacks again, but no matter what he does the shield won't budge. Izuku then summoned another pillar knocking Bakugo back. Izuku looks at him with now amber eyes and a cold expression. 

Izuku: I feel like for your actions you will suffer the wrath of the rock.

Bakugo: What's that supposed to-

Bakugo froze when he saw a meteor coming to his direction.

Izuku: I will have order.

The meteor crashed into Bakugo and knocked him out. Izuku sighed and turned to the person Bakugo was attacking.

Izuku: Are you alright?

???: Dude, that. Was. So. MANLY!

Izuku winced because of his loud volume.