Truth or Dare!!! 07

Loki spins the bottle and sadly it stops between Phil and Bruce. Thor notice that Loki was upset with the result. So what he did was, he 'coughed' and 'incidentally' hit the table making the bottle moved a little and inconvenient stop at Bruce.

Clint : "HA! I see what ya did there bud"

Bruce baffled and glared at Chris- (whoops! I mean Thor)

Loki : "Thor~" he cup his light pink cheeks while batting his eye lashes at Thor, making the Blondie bashful.

Loki : "aw come here you " he grab thor's shirt and pull him closer so that they could kiss but Clint stopped them.

Clint : "Ahem! Sorry for interrupting but we're in the middle of a game here"

Loki sighed, Thor grumbled and the others just chuckled from seeing Thor's cute expression.

Loki : "very well... Truth or Dare, Dr.Banner ?"

Bruce : "Tr--"

Loki : "BUT before you answer; why not we make a bit of an agreement" He said menacingly.

Bruce : "an...... agreement? "

Loki : "if you choose Dare, than I will guarantee you that you may borrow my staff or the tasseract itself as well as I" he offer to Bruce.

Bruce looked at Natasha and she just nodded. Loki is telling the truth, go figured.

Bruce close his mouth and rethink. Tony jumped up and sat at Bruce's lap while his paws were on Bruce's chest.

Tony : "Think about it, bud. Think about life. Think about SCIENCE!!!! We can finally finish our tiny 'project' and do more!! MORE than we could imagine" he said in a mad scientist way.

Steve : "Tony, what kind of project are you up to this time?"

Tony : "quick! Make a choice!!!!"

At the same time Bruce looked at Tony and Loki in hesitation to choose the right answer.

Bruce : "......." he didn't want to hurt his bro's heart but if he decided to take dare he knew exactly what type of dare Loki had in mind, I mean is he is 'The God the Mischief'.

Bruce : "*gulp* Dare"

Loki : "Mwahahaha~~ I dare you to do what you dare me"

Bruce : "WHAT!?"

Tony : "just do it Bruce!!! For me~~~♡*puppy eyes power activate*"

Bruce : "Dang it Tony" he mumbled, trying to make a straight face and picked Tony up to move him to the side so that he could stand.

Loki : "you'll just be wasting your time moving around doctor" he flicked his finger and Bruce outfit changes into a dress.

Tony fell off the ca-ouch from Loki's hokes pokes.

(You see what I did there huh? huh? no? Ok...... )

Clint arched his eyebrows at Loki as he notice that Loki remind him of a certain Character.

Clint : "fairy Godmother?" He blurted out.

Loki : "What? That creature does not exist"

Clint : "I-I know that, like sea monster and such"

Loki : "oh. no no no sea creature do exists, Fairy Godmothers don't" he exclaimed.