Strong For You

I saw her. Nami, she's here. I shouted her name; she turned her head and saw me. her captain, Her eyes widened when she saw my figure, and she froze for a few seconds. After that moment, she started running towards me with open arms when she reached out to me. A hug was present, and I felt happy seeing one of my crew members. Especially Nami. I loved all of my crew equally, but Nami was an exception. I loved her more than I thought I did. It hurts knowing that she probably doesn't have the same feelings considering that I'm her "captain." Nami started crying out of the blue. I asked myself, "Why?" I couldn't help but think about Genzo's words and my promise. "Stop" I said. She looked at me confused. "Stop what?" She asked. "Stop crying" and before I could continue, she started a lake with her tears. After sometime, she stopped balling her eyes out. I took her with me in the forest, and we started talking about what had happened to us. "So how did you get here?" I asked. "I had to come here for some research," she answered. "What research?" I asked again. "It's about the interesting weather here; we heard it changes frequently" she answered. "We?" I said. "Yeah, me and Haredas-san; he's an old man; I stayed on the island where he lives, and he taught me more about the weather" she said.

I had too many questions on my mind considering how long we didn't see nor talk to each other. I honestly wanted her to stay longer so we could talk and play with each other. I didn't want to feel lonely. "I want to stay longer now that you're here" Nami said. I felt so happy when she said that. I wouldn't feel as lonely and bored as before. I started jumping up and down, while Nami just kept giggling at how happy I was. She went to ask the old man. He agreed. Nami told him he could visit and that he could also bring her clothes with him since she's staying here. So after that, she came back and told me what happened and that the old man was going to stay here for a week for the research.

After all of that happened, I showed Nami the island and how I get my food. "So all you eat is fish?" "You must be sad," she said. Yeah, since I became friends with the monsters here, I can't kill them and eat their meat. "I never expected you not to eat meat" she said jokingly. I miss eating meat a lot. I said this while pouting.

"Nami's POV"

When we arrived on the island, I heard someone call out my name with a familiar voice. I turned around and saw who it was—it was Luffy! My captain is here, on this island. I started crying and running towards him, and when I reached out to him, I gave him a hug. I missed him so much throughout the lack of communication between us for such a long time. We talked and laughed a lot. I didn't want this moment to end. I wanted to stay until the scheduled time for us to meet. I excused myself and ran to Haredas-san. I asked if I could stay here since I had been reunited with my captain. He agreed and told him when he visits to bring the rest of my stuff.   I ran off again, but this time I ran to Luffy. I told him the news, and he started jumping like a child. He seemed lonely. I felt bad and wanted to cry, but I knew crying wouldn't do anything but piss him off, so I had to stay strong.

"Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that's what makes you strong."
– Sarah Dessen