Finding out i am wanripa part 3

We are in the room with jaha and Indra is outside telling the guards to not let anyone in. Indra and Gaia walk in. Octavia looks up and says " well"

Indra says " it's not good, the rest of skaikru is safe for now, but the violence is spreading. Boudalan now controls level E and F. Ouskejon took medical. The weak are holed up, barring their doors, but it's only a matter of time before the strong attack, looking for anything to help them survive." Everyone is quiet while we try and process all of this.

Niylah speaks up from the silence, " when hell breaks loose, it breaks loose fast." I nod agreeing with niylah cause I know how it starts and how it ends.

Gaia talks " it isn't hell. It's who we are." I nudge Octavia and she looks at me and I nod for her to say something.

Octavia nods back and says " your wrong Gaia. We are wonkru." I nod along as Octavia speaks.

Gaia talks back " words spoken by those about to die in Praimfaya, but with a commander who doesn't lead fully and let's you speak along as her, we are warring clans." I put my hand on my sword out of anger but stay quiet. She continues, " this is how it has always been and will always be." I shake my head

I finally speak up, " enough!!" As anger lasted my words. Gaia looks scared but I don't care.

Indra speaks after " hunger will make it worse. If the people who took the farm do not make their demands soon—" but was interrupted.

Jaha says, " there won't be any demands. They have everything they need to survive except for me. Look here. Because level c contains the farm—" as I get close I see blood I guess it's from jaha.

Indra sees it too and says " are you hurt?" Jaha looks at her.

Jaha says " uh just a scratch. Because level c contains the farm and the water recycler, cadogan built to be totally self-contained. Even if the rest of the bunker fails, level c remains operative." We all sit there and listen while looking at him.

I say " still in siting on the good news." Jaha looks at me and sighs then looks back to the blueprints.

Jaha says " if I can reroute the electricity from the generator on the level below, I can use the metal walls as giant conductors. Enough of it should reach the door and short out the locking mechanisms." I nod along.

Niylah says " opening"

Jaha says " yes, I should've led with that." I nod to that.

Octavia asks " is level d clear?"

Indra says " no man's land, 5 different clans looking for someone to take their anger out on. The second they see him, he"s dead." I nod listen and thinking I have a idea but Octavia beats me to it.

Octavia says " then let's make sure they don't see him. Niylah, can you make him look like a grounder?" Niylah nods

Niylah says " you know I can." And grabs jaha and goes to get him some grounder clothes on.

Indra looks to Octavia and says " Octavia, it's too dangerous." I look to her

Gaia says " not as dangerous as doing nothing." Octavia nods to her.

I say " we split up. You draw as many people as you can from level d, and me and Octavia will jaha to the generator." Octavia take off the commander shoulder thing.

Indra says " what are you doing?"

Octavia says " something I should have done 46 days ago." Then she takes off the commander forehead thing while I take off the commanders shoulder thing. She continues, " on me, they're not symbols. They're targets, on her they have a meaning for me I just have a big giant bull's-eye strapped to my chest." She gives Gaia the forehead symbol. She continues " we can do this." We all nod and look at each other.

We leave the room and head towards level d. When we reach there, there is voice getting closer so we get in the ground. We stay like that till they pass. Once they pass we get up. We head to the end of the wall and get on the wall. Me and Octavia are in the front and see the people leaving and we look towards jaha.

Jaha says " last room on the right." Me and Octavia look at each other and nod.

Octavia says " this is where we split up. Get to the vault door. We'll radio you once it's done." Indra, Gaia, and Niylah run out.

Gaia says "skaikru's moving!, they're going for the farm! Stop them!" And runs off in the opposite direction while everyone of the people follow them. Me and Octavia get up.

I turn to jaha while Octavia keeps looking and say " let's go." We go to run towards the place we need to go and more grounders start coming our way.

They say " there he is!" We turn back.

Octavia tells jaha " go back." And we head back to where we was. The people get the guy they was chasing and beat on him. We watch as it goes down.

Jaha says " there's too many. I know this is hard but if we don't succeed, that boy dies anyways." The guy got picked up as he yells no over and over again. Octavia moves to go help him but me and jaha grab her na d bring her back. And she pushes jaha but I guess she hits where he is hurt cause he makes a sound of pain. Octavia pulls her hand towards the light and see blood all over hand. She lifted his shirt up and we saw big cut with blood everywhere.

Octavia says " you said it was just a scratch. We would have taken you to a doctor." I nod with her saying that.

Jaha says " both doctors are in the wrong side of that door. Now come on. I don't have much time left." We just look at him.

—————————————1015—————————————

It's been awhile but I finally updated I just been busy with school.