Chapter 1: Seeing Olivia and Richie

Right now, my brother and I just got to the drive in and I am nervous. You see, we moved back over the summer, but, none of our old friends knows we're back. I then took a big deep breath and got out of my brother's car. "You going to see Olivia?" My brother asked me looking at my outfit.

 "You going to see Olivia?" My brother asked me looking at my outfit

My outfit!!!

"Of course I am, I have yet to see my best friend since diapers ever since we came back all summer." I told him. "That's all because of you twin sister, if you hadn't been pregnant when we left, this wouldn't happen." He reminded me. "Remember to tell all the T-birds that I said hi. I don't know if I can face them." I told him. We then hugged each other and I took a big deep breath and walked over to my best friend Olivia. 

Manuel's Outfit!!!

Manuel's Outfit!!!

Once Olivia saw me, nobody could hold me back from running up to her and hugging her and not wanting to let go. I then ran up to her and she met me half way and hugged me and we both didn't want to let go. I then feel a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw my other best friend Cynthia. You see, growing up, I was always around Cynthia and Olivia because we were like the three stooges. We were all inseparable. Manny was always friends with the T-birds. "Your brother said that you were avoiding a certain person." Cynthia told me. "Great, now they will all want to know who it is and why." I said sarcastically. "Why are you avoiding someone and who is it?" Olivia asked me. "It has to be between the 3 of us. You can't go telling everyone." I told them. "Cross our hearts, hope to die." They told me. "Ok, I'm trying to avoid seeing Richie because before I left, I was pregnant. I didn't know how to tell everyone. Nobody tells him though." I told them. "When did you guys move back?" Olivia asked me. "Over the summer, we moved back next door to you actually." I told Olivia. "Wow, so, that's going to be hard to avoid seeing Richie." Cynthia told me. I then felt someone tap my shoulder and I knew who it was when I saw the look on Olivia's face. I then turned to face him. "Hi Richie." I said. "Is that all I get is a hi no hug?" Richie asked me. I then smiled and hugged him. "Now who you trying to avoid?" He asked me. I then turned towards Olivia and Cynthia. "You two go on, I have to talk to him alone." I told them. They then nodded and ran to watch the movie. "We might as well talk in private." I told him. He then took me to the side of the Drive in. "What's up?" He asked me. "Ok look, I was trying to avoid seeing you because before I left, I found out that I was pregnant with your babies and didn't know how to tell everyone." I told him. He then looked at me wistfully and kissed me and I kissed him back. "Man, have I missed you." Richie told me. "I missed you too, so much." I told him. He then pulled me towards the T-birds car. When we got there, the guys smiled and gave Richie the keys to the car. The rule for them is if you get a girl, you get the keys to the car. The guys then moved away from the car and Richie opened the door for me. "Such a gentleman." I said smiling.